superlift kit with coilovers?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

superlift kit with coilovers??

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 sport
i am curious is there a way you can buy the superlift kit and install that and then scrap the torsion bars and install coil overs with new shock hoops?

any ideas??

i just hate to spend 5000 bucks on a dixon bro kit

i know the superlift wont be as strong as dixon bros but i hate to spend a lot of money..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For inquiring minds,
Yes O R W is selling kits for coilover conversions on Rangers, but all the parts fit on an Explorer too,
the kit is not on their website, so call them about it,,

i am curious is there a way you can buy the superlift kit and install that and then scrap the torsion bars and install coil overs with new shock hoops?

any ideas??

i just hate to spend 5000 bucks on a dixon bro kit

i know the superlift wont be as strong as dixon bros but i hate to spend a lot of money..

Yep been there done that... However spend your money wisely and do the SAS instead, it will cost the same amount of money, and be 100000000 times stronger.

dixon brothers kit it is, unless someone can build me something the same??........ :)

dixon brothers kit it is, unless someone can build me something the same??........ :)

Wish I had the coin for something like that. I don't have $500, let alone $5000 for a complete long travel set up

Back