supp man | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

supp man

drnaline

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Fe , New Mexico
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 limited AWD
I'm here aloud, live and nation wide! Havn't seen to much of the chikas talkin much so I'm hear to rough it up! First off, do you have to be a chick to be a lady explorer?
Or can you just love them? I'm new to having relations with some one I have never meet, much less talking trucks with girls. Sure is a different view that some times takes a little getting used too. I know most guys start off all macho and alot gravatates around sex, But to guys thats what we have most in common. What do you think? I think you need other stuff. Like topics of what you like in trucks, What made you pick a truck? Haven't seen any thing from that point of view. Lets get it on!

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

WillieChu

Reaction score
City, State
Bayside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Sport
ROTFLMAO

<

drnaline

Reaction score
City, State