Suprerlift Add-A-Leaf

Krzyboy2o

Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer Sport 2wd
Suprerlift Add-A-Leaf - 1999 2wd

i was browsing around truckperfomance.com and they have aal for a 99 2wd explorer. im not sure if this will fit on a 2 door. what do you guys think?

Springs/Shackles/ Blocks

YOUR VEHICLE:

FORD 1999 EXPLORER VEHICLE SPECIFIC SPRINGS/SHACKLES/ BLOCKS LIFT/LEVELING SPRINGS 2WD

You have found 1 product that matches your search.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPERLIFT Quality Suspension Systems Built By And For 4x4 Enthusiasts

click to enlarge
Rear 4-Inch Lift Springs

Drive Type: 2WD

Retail Price: $180.61
Your Low Price: $145.99
Usually ships in 24 to 48 hours

BUY NOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

truckperfomance AAL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is there a front aal as oppose to rear aal?

You can get a Pro Comp brand from summit.com for about $35 shipped... Probably very similar... They also have a double AAL for around $75 I think it is...

I only paid like $25 for my Superlift AAL from 4WP .

You have a sport, and you might have the mono-leaf. I can't remember exactly, but I think from 95 to 99 or 00 the sports had the mono leaf. I'm pretty sure the AAL won't work if you have the mono leaf, since it would have to be 3" wide as opposed to the regular 2.5".

Yeah, I plan on putting some 4-dr leafs in this summer. I'm sick of the butt sag and disproportional ride (the rear springs are a lot softer than the fronts).

Back