SUV fanatic has returned to his roots | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SUV fanatic has returned to his roots

Shotgun

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 EB 4.0L 4x4
Another new guy here.

I just bought my second Explorer, a black 2004 Eddie Bauer V6 with 136 km. Way back when I used to own a black 2000 XLT, but my wife didn't like the harsh ride so we traded it on a 2002 Highlander. We have also owned a bunch of other SUV's including a 2001 Infiniti QX4; 2004 Toyota Highlander Limited V6; 2006 Honda Pilot EXL; 2006 Lexus GX470 Ultra Premium; 2006 BMW X5 3.0; and my wife's current ride, a 2008 Acura RDX.

I always missed that old XLT (it was my first SUV) and am happy to be back in the fold after all these years. Go domestics :usa::thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome~!!! HA i beat sam<< but i"m sure he'll greet you in a lil bit. What's your plans w/ it? Or any ideas you have. Glad to see you come to the blue oval squad.

welcome and yep u did beat me dtl

Cool ,someone else from Ontario. Welcome.

What's your plans w/ it? Or any ideas you have.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I don't currently plan on any mods. I'm not particularly adverse to the concept, as I performed a bunch of performance mods on my last car (a 2005 BMW 325xi 5-speed), but I'm more concerned with completing any required maintenance to ensure that a high mileage truck like mine runs reliably.

Back