Sync 3 Home Screen - Removing Heated Steering Wheel opt. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sync 3 Home Screen - Removing Heated Steering Wheel opt.

JessicaD

Reaction score
City, State
Garden Grove, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I recently had my Sync 3 updated and now on the home screen I have the heated steering wheel button. How can i remove this button from the home screen and I just have the navigation, phone, and music options?

Welcome to the Forum Jessica.:wave:
I also noticed that change and was happy to see the option on the Home screen so as not to have to change screens in order to activate/deactivate the feature. Seeing where you live, I can understand that your situation maybe different. There is no setting that you can use to remove it. The only possible way would be by using a software tool called Forscan. That tool allows for the editing/modifying of software settings for various programs. I'm not sure if your issue would fall into that possibility or not since no one has brought up removing this button before. There are several threads on Forscan in the 'Discussion' sub forum. Perhaps a member more familiar with Forscan will comment.

Peter

Back