SYNC and USB playback HELP please............... tku!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SYNC and USB playback HELP please............... tku!!!!

GRIFFIN4100

Reaction score
City, State
CT <> SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'12 Explorer XLT 4WD
Hi All,

So I have been doing a lot of research and just "playing with the system" to better the experience. I must say this is the most complicated vehicle ever with regard to USB playback I ever had!!!

In need of USB help and youtube didn't help me much. :(

1. I updated SYNC the other day.
2. I must hit the voice control to play USB????
3. USB is loaded with a variety of files by artist and album. Probably 25 albums.

What is the best way to scan what files are on the USB because I cannot remember every artist. I cannot get it to view just the artists. SYNC will show an Artist, then the first track of album, then another Artist, track, etc....

I just want an easy way to scan through the data on the USB.

A pic of my system below

HELP......................................

TIA,
Griff

2012-Ford-Explorer-Sync-System.jpg

Hi All,

So I have been doing a lot of research and just "playing with the system" to better the experience. I must say this is the most complicated vehicle ever with regard to USB playback I ever had!!!

In need of USB help and youtube didn't help me much. :(

1. I updated SYNC the other day.
2. I must hit the voice control to play USB????
3. USB is loaded with a variety of files by artist and album. Probably 25 albums.

What is the best way to scan what files are on the USB because I cannot remember every artist. I cannot get it to view just the artists. SYNC will show an Artist, then the first track of album, then another Artist, track, etc....

I just want an easy way to scan through the data on the USB.

A pic of my system below

HELP......................................

TIA,
Griff
You might try F150forum.com, a lot more users over there with basic SYNC.

You might try F150forum.com, a lot more users over there with basic SYNC.

Thanks Lewis... just saw your post and will give a look.

Back