• Register Today It's free!

Sync Apps and an iPhone

Mlarv5

Reaction score
City, State
Crossville TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Platinum Ruby Red
I know this is the Explorer forum but I have a question on the Sync in my 2013 Mustang. I have the Shaker 500 system. My question is pretty simple when I say mobile apps it says no Apps found. I have my phone plugged into the USB port I have Iheart radio selected or Sync Destinations running and it still does not find them. What am I doing wrong? I have an iPhone 4S with the latest OS on it. Thanks Mike

I know this is the Explorer forum but I have a question on the Sync in my 2013 Mustang. I have the Shaker 500 system. My question is pretty simple when I say mobile apps it says no Apps found. I have my phone plugged into the USB port I have Iheart radio selected or Sync Destinations running and it still does not find them. What am I doing wrong? I have an iPhone 4S with the latest OS on it. Thanks Mike

Well I had posted this question on a Mustang forum and it seems like a lot of folks are having the same sort of problem with the iPhone. I guess I will just go back to using the 12V to USB power plug adapter and BT the apps to the Sync. Someday Microsoft and Apple will play well together I just hope to live long enough to see it:D

Back