SYNC Build 21194 Is Released by Ford | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SYNC Build 21194 Is Released by Ford

Just FYI: 22020 is out at Cyanlabs. Interestingly, says there are new settings for the 10" screen. Updated it and will check it out tomorrow.
A 10” screen with Sync 3? Interesting.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A 10” screen with Sync 3? Interesting.
Been out for a few years.

1647477414259.png

What models have a 10” Sync 3 screen? I know there are 10” Sync 4 screens that have been out for a few years. This update is for Sync 3 and your picture shows Sync 4.
That picture is a Ford Explorer that has SYNC 3.4. It has not been updated to SYNC 4 so far.

That picture is a Ford Explorer that has SYNC 3.4. It has not been updated to SYNC 4 so far.
I see now, sorry I just assumed they put Sunc 4 in the 2020+ without knowing any better.

Played around with 22020. i could not detect any changes whatsoever. Sadly, 10" screen is still underutilized...

I hope CyanLabs got a beta version and the official release has some optimization for larger screen. The owner disappointment with SYNC 3 never stops.

Build 22048. no visible changes that i can tell

A shame that the smaller screen would be an upgrade, considering the size of the android auto on the 10.1. My sister in law has the small screen and it is a lot easier to use than mine.

Back