Sync did update now no bluetooth or phone | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sync did update now no bluetooth or phone

Randys1

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 explorer
did an update and now no matter what i do it wont let me turn on the bluetooth, it says it is on when i push the on button then when i try to connect the same phone that has connected the other 999 times it says blue tooth turned off, vicious circle

these issues really are annoying

now i went back and the 3rd time is the charm...still annoying, never mind

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you do the update or did sync just resetted.
Remove the phone from sync and remove sync from phone
Sync your phone with itunes
Retry it should work.
Telling you from experience with MFT

Did you do the update or did sync just resetted.
Remove the phone from sync and remove sync from phone
Sync your phone with itunes
Retry it should work.
Telling you from experience with MFT

thanks, it is working again, but i will be getting new iphone soon, the newest version, that or a new motorola that is bigger, etc

and assume it will be linked to itunes the minute it is activated, not sure

thanks, it is working again, but i will be getting new iphone soon, the newest version, that or a new motorola that is bigger, etc

and assume it will be linked to itunes the minute it is activated, not sure

Hi, Randys1!

I'm glad to see it's working for you again! Please feel free to contact me with a few phones you're going to look at to purchase and I can tell you which ones would work the best with SYNC/MFT.

Rebecca

Hi, Randys1!

I'm glad to see it's working for you again! Please feel free to contact me with a few phones you're going to look at to purchase and I can tell you which ones would work the best with SYNC/MFT.

Rebecca

well the only two i am considering is the newest iphone 4s or something and a new Motorola that is bigger than all the other phones, how about the iphone is it compatible ?

Back