syncmyride website doesn't show correct radio setup | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

syncmyride website doesn't show correct radio setup

harlenm

Reaction score
City, State
Shelton, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited(lemon swap)
added my new car and deleted my old car, but my choice of radios for the new car is not correct. should i be concerned or just add the one on the left and ignore it?

syncmyride-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

adding that the old car showed the correcd mft screen setup.

Hey, Harlen!

Congrats on your new Explorer! As long as you choose MFT, you'll be fine. We use a generic MFT picture on SYNCMyRide; it won't be an exact match for all MFT-equipped vehicles. :)

Rebecca

Hey, Harlen!

Congrats on your new Explorer! As long as you choose MFT, you'll be fine. We use a generic MFT picture on SYNCMyRide; it won't be an exact match for all MFT-equipped vehicles. :)

Rebecca

Edit, I don't see MFT listed anywhere, just those two pictures.

I downloaded the 3.2.2 update after setting it up, but I can't install it. I get an error as soon as I stick the usb drive in. It says "out of space or incompatible version", or something like that.

Will redownload and try again.

restarted sync and was able to install update to 3.2.2 without an issue. Now I just need to get my sunroof issue figured out.

Edit, I don't see MFT listed anywhere, just those two pictures.

I downloaded the 3.2.2 update after setting it up, but I can't install it. I get an error as soon as I stick the usb drive in. It says "out of space or incompatible version", or something like that.

Will redownload and try again.

MFT is the one on the left. :)

Rebecca

Back