• Register Today It's free!

System pictures....

System...

...okay, I am having way too much fun with this now:thumbsup:

Attachments

• ltweet1.jpg
    ltweet1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 200

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...one more and than I'll let you guys continue your discussion

Attachments

• deckeq.jpg
    deckeq.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 206

alarm

Tint is probably the next thing on my list.
I went and got a price on it the other day. I just told him I needed it dark enough so that you cant see my system. He quoted me 160.00! Doesnt sound like a bad price to me.
Thanks for all of the comments.
RScotts: I like the Speakers alot, They were well worth the money. I just dont feel right when I get in a friends car with out subs now. It's like, I have to have it! ha..I like your set-up.. Looks Real good.

The box definatly takes atleast two people to get into the car. So it would definatly be tricky for someone to take. But, I've definatly been thinking of ways to keep it secure. I still need to bolt it down, havent done that yet.
Kendal

System

Thanks Scramblin. I know what you mean about getting into a car without Subs....just isn't the same. Tint helps to hide the system very well. I have 10% tint on mine, you cannot even see inside. My box/amp rack would be difficult to get out as well, was installed/built inside the X, cannot remove it as one piece....you would need to take it out in pieces.

hey

Hey man,
It wansnt to hard. Just take time planning everything out, Buy some good wood (3/4" MDF), Screws, Jigsaw or some other way to cut circles. 3" hole drill bit is nice for the wire connectors (on the back), I used wood glue everywhere that I screwewd the wood together. I used Wood Filler to Seal the Inside of the Box, Then I went over it with some spare Silicone.. I covered it with Black Vinyl that I got from Hancocks Fabrics.
I think thats about it?
Kendal

Back