• Register Today It's free!

Taillight "Pins"???

So Sick

Reaction score
City, State
Roanoke, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 2dr-99 TransAm-90 5.0
When i bought this thing i noticed one of the taillights was a little loose so i took it off and realized that there is basically 2 screws at the top and two push in nail looking pieces that lock into a little thin chincy hole bracket. Well one of them was missing the little metal square bracket thing and the other one was all loose so i took it out and tried to bend it slightly to tighten up on that side but it of course broke so now i dont have one in either side and its rattling around. Where can i get two of those little square push brackets?? Or is there any other way to mount this thing thats any better (thats a kinda stupid design, go Ford! HAHA)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its a great design actually IMO
You can buy used factory tail lights cheap or you can find the parts for your body at a local junk yard

If it was a great design they wouldnt break and fall out HAHA. Anywhere i can order those little pieces? I dont have time to go out hoping to find something at some junk yard.

let me check my scrap box at work...

Thank you, I appreciate it!! Ill even paypal you some money for your time and shipping if i could get some of them off of you!! :D

Back