TailLight Tuesday | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TailLight Tuesday

How about a Ford GT, and a Lincoln Blackwood, these are from my Interesting pics folder;

FordGTback.jpg 02 Blackwood rear.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice!! Think some smoked tail lights would be a nice addition, but ya like the oem look, that works too!
Good luck on repainting 'em, I remember painting mine, then later realized I used the wrong black, used hammered black, so they came out more of a grey, but I still liked it 😂

Yea, I've been told the cages cause more damage than they prevent (and in all honesty I've proven that correct! LoL) but I like the way they look and new lenses are (so far) pretty cheap and easy to get.

Yea, I've been told the cages cause more damage than they prevent (and in all honesty I've proven that correct! LoL) but I like the way they look and new lenses are (so far) pretty cheap and easy to get.
Yeah, but I preferred the look after adding my guards! Worth it! Fair, still look good like that too! But I like just about everything with smoked lights! 😂

@CDW6212R dang dude!! You actually own a GT?! The Lincoln is a bit funny looking, especially with a barn door tailgate 😂
Is it? The look is throwing me off, how does it open?

@CDW6212R dang dude!! You actually own a GT?! The Lincoln is a bit funny looking, especially with a barn door tailgate 😂
im pretty sure its an online photo, cause he said its from an interesting pics folder. but... can never be too sure. don... if ya actually own a GT.......... ill be there tomorrow :D
pretty sure those barn door tailgates aint normal tailgates that flip own they go out like a barn door........... imo aint a real tailgate 🤣 cantsit on it!!!

heres mine!
IMG_2997.jpeg

im pretty sure its an online photo, cause he said its from an interesting pics folder. but... can never be too sure. don... if ya actually own a GT.......... ill be there tomorrow :D
pretty sure those barn door tailgates aint normal tailgates that flip own they go out like a barn door........... imo aint a real tailgate 🤣 cantsit on it!!!
Nah ya can't, but at the same time, doesn't look like it could fold out like that without hitting the tail lights. But its possible!!

Nah ya can't, but at the same time, doesn't look like it could fold out like that without hitting the tail lights. But its possible!!
20 or 21st century engineering ;)

Yeah, but I preferred the look after adding my guards! Worth it! Fair, still look good like that too! But I like just about everything with smoked lights! 😂

No those aren't mine, I wish they were of course. I almost bought a used Blackwood about 17 years ago, for $9900 and it had 42k miles, from eBay. I had no space or a need for that. Those Lincoln trucks were for show only, the beds are an SS box not made to haul normal stuff. The interior is as nice as any Lincoln of the day. I'd like to have had one and swap the Lightning drivetrain into it, that had the same chassis as the Harley Davidson edition. I saw one here a month ago on the road.

No those aren't mine, I wish they were of course. I almost bought a used Blackwood about 17 years ago, for $9900 and it had 42k miles, from eBay. I had no space or a need for that. Those Lincoln trucks were for show only, the beds are an SS box not made to haul normal stuff. The interior is as nice as any Lincoln of the day. I'd like to have had one and swap the Lightning drivetrain into it, that had the same chassis as the Harley Davidson edition. I saw one here a month ago on the road.
Ohhh, interesting! Too bad ya didn't have 'em yourself! That would've been neat!! Thats a lot of cash for that, but kind of makes sense. Ahh, again, being a lincoln truck, kind of makes sense it wouldn't be meant for real utility, like a honda ridgeline! 😂
Be an interesting to swap to see done!!

Back