Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) Listings | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) Listings

Gator Jeff

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport 4x4
Here is a link for what appears to be all the TSB's for the Ford Explorer... and other vehicles I imagine.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Ford/Explorer/2000/tsbs.shtml

You can change the year in the URL to find the correct year for your vehicle. The list only gives summaries of the problem for each TSB and not the fix, but it looks like it could be another useful tool.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure where they get their data, but it's inaccurate. Those appear to be both TSBs and SSMs all jumbled together. There are currently 61 open TSBs for the 2000 Explorer as of 2 minutes ago.

-Joe

Thanks Joe... mods, you can kill this if you'd like. I don't want to promote misinformation.

I wouldn't call it misinformation, it's just inaccurate information. A lot of the SSMs they list can be attributed to a lot of different vehicles, as well as a lot of different vehicles/models/engines. Just because your vehicle exhibits a hesitation, doesn't mean that the plethora of SSMs or TSBs dealing with a hesitation apply. Most of those are specific to a particular engine, trans, diff, trim package, etc.

As with everything on the internet, take it with a grain of salt. It's not the end-all that the dealership's computers are.

Back