Tellico Dec 19 and 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico Dec 19 and 20

Reaction score
City, State
Apopka,FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercrew
OK, as the title says we are running Tellico Sec 19 and 20th.

I know it is only 3 weeks away and short notice. But, it would be good to see some of you show up.

We have two teams running trails. One EXTREME and one Moderate.

We are meeting at McDonalds in Murphy between 8:15 and 8:45 on Friday and Saturday.

I know Josh is oming and said he was bringing a few explorers. But, I did not see it posted formally on here.

For more info or questions please email me at SHTUPNFISH@aol.com

BTW, I still have some room in my cabin if anyone needs a place to stay. I will be there thursday moring till sunday afternoon. www.pinecreekcabins.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone???

i'll try to be there. i'm traveling that sunday so i'd only do a day run on sat. its possible...

i've been following it on the ranger forum

cool

we are meeting at mcdonalds in murphy between 8:15 and 8:45

looks like i may be able to swing saturday. chances are getting better. how many? looks like not many are making it from ORR. got a new locker to test out!!

i'd post over there, but something isn't working right now and i don't want to register for a new account.

I'm not gonna make it jason. Looks like I've gotta work Sat. But, I will be up for another trip up there on New Years day or something.

wanna shoot for new years day then? i'm up for that. i can't make it saturday either now. i'm not gonna finish all the other stuff i need to do around the house. oh well!

anyone else?

Maybe this time next year...or the next year I will be able to get the Dodge out there. I do wanna see you guys locked up front and all though, it should be fun to watch.

Jason, if I'm off Sat. I should be up there, but the truck won't be able to hit the trails. Would you care if I rode with you? If you're not going, then I won't bother to go, cause I ain't got around to swappin out diffs yet.

heh josh. you gotta swap those suckers!!! if you need help doing it let me know. i'll help out with whatever i can.
i have to put together a bachelor party that saturday night so i don't think i'll be wheeling then either. i guess we will have to try for either that thurs of friday or maybe just another weekend altogether. give me an idea of when you're off on another saturday?

btw.. i can't go tomorrow. i didn't get all my stuff around the house finished up for xmas. i'm building furniture for people and still have some to do.

As far as I know, I will be able to go next weekend. Fri and Sat. Only gotta work 2 days next week.

next weekend is no good here. i meant new years time.. how about the 1st of 2nd?

Thats what I meant, New Year's weekend.

I just got back!

First off, you guys suck!

Josh, we could have given you a seat.

But, I would not bother running the trails there. Thursday we got about 3 inches of snow on the Mountain and Friday they got close to 9 inches of snow on the mountain. Combine that with some 40 degree temps and every rock up there is covered in ice.

We ran up 4 to 11, up 11 and then turned around and hit 4 again. Ran 4 to 3 and then back to 4. Ran 4 to 6 and then down. That was friday.

Saturday we ran upper 2. WOW That was almost impossible. Considering we wrenched on the samurais all morning and afternoon and hit upper 2 at around 7pm. Night runs are COOL!

Right now, the road in and trail 1 are sheets of ice. The trails are sheets of ice. I had to use the trees to stop me.

Back