Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me, my copilot and brother. So, do we need to each reserve sites, or are you going to do it Gerald?

i'll be camping for sure.

It used to look like I was probally in, now I'm out. I really wish I could go, but since my front diff broke and a couple of other things have gone wrong, I'm now left with no money. Maybe another time.

I don't have time to do this, but I'll have less time as the year goes on. So looks like I'm in!

Anyone care to share a site? FYI, my wife and dog will be with, but neither is loud or annoying.:D

Originally posted by Bionc Marsh.
FYI, my wife and dog will be with, but neither is loud or annoying.:D

Cool, i get to see your dog again!! OH and your wife too!:p

Originally posted by JoshC
Cool, i get to see your dog again!! OH and your wife too!:p

ouch! :D

Rick, you are welcome to share my campsite. I can sleep in my Explorer and that will leave plenty of room for your entourage :)

I just emailed Steve Crawford and notified him to expect seven or nine Explorers and asked him if he had four to six campsites available; some with water/power and a couple more adjoining primitive. I'll let you all know when he responds.

i'm probably taking that friday off to get up there early.. anyone else getting there friday afternoon?

btw... i'll be bringing a no-slip up in hope that a few of you guys will help me install it. :D

Slight change in plans. I'll be solo on this trip...again. Sandi is going to San Anotino to visit with her mom. I may still have the dog though.

Sounds good Gerald.

Rick

I will probably be up on Sat morn. And meet ya'll at the pay station

Steve Crawford is reserving 2 sites w/elec & water and 4 primitive sites for us. I figured that would be a good mixture of sites to go primitive cheap, but still have enough water/power for our needs. I need a headcount of who will be camping.

i will be camping for sure and be bringing a lot of camping stuff. thanks for getting the sites gerald.

2 people... 1 vehicle

2 maybe 3 for me. I'll have a truck, trailer and 2 explorers.

I'll be camping, as mentioned I'll be alone.

I was just looking at some of your guys trucks, and well... DAMN! Mine used to stick out and it going to look small. So I plan on following.

Oh, I forgot, I'll be coming Friday night around 8:00 pm and heading back Sunday, late morning.

just curious.. how much are the sites? i want to have a general idea of how much i need to chip in.

since i've never been camping with any of you guys.. i don't know what everyone brings/uses/etc. i have about all the camping gear that anyone could ask for and tons of firewood. do you guys normaly cook there or eat somewhere? i've got some killer sausage that i plan on bringing if someone can help in putting it away.

i am not working that friday. anyone plan on getting there early? i mentioned that i may bring a no-slip up to install that night if you guys are willing to help. then i got to wondering about if it needs to be broken in before running it hard. anyone got an opinion on that? that is if it gets here by then.

tellico.. the thought of my poor little truck up there still gives me chills after seeing the pics and stories.

That link that Gerald up has the prices on it. We can put the no slip in no problem, not sure about the breaking in part though.

I'm going to have a cooler Jason so i can put some stuff up. I'm going to be cooking my food more then likley, for breakfast anyways, i figure everyone will go out for a dinner.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dang.. i completely missed that link. i'm not that old!

bah.. doesn't look like i'll have that no-slip either. its still on backorder and randy's says they just removed the promise date so now it could be ages. guess i'll be saving for a selectable then. oh jeez.. tellico with a LS. fun.

Back