Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th

Hey Jason, you won't be the only one with a LS up there. If I am able to come up one Sat. I will be running probably right behind you. May need some help at Fain's Ford though, my wheel base will kill me there.

Gerald, are you leading the "stocker" group?? Or will you be going with the big boys?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Huh?

There won't be a "stocker" run at Tellico. By the time they finish a trail there they won't be stock anymore.

If need be I'll lead the "not Big Dawg" group and take it easy for a fun weekend, doesn't matter to me. We'll all be together at day's end anyway. I'll want to play hard at least one afternoon though.

Jason and Josh, my brother has a LS in his 92 sport and he's only got 33" BFG ats, but he might has his thornbirds on by then.

that's cool. i was a little ticked when i found out the locker wouldn't be here.

Originally posted by jasonb
that's cool. i was a little ticked when i found out the locker wouldn't be here.

damn Jason..youre goin all out, i totally forgot you were gonna get that locker. You got your 4-lo to work right?...i am guessin that Tellico is a harder than amacalola haha, it might come in handy.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
You got your 4-lo to work right?

sometimes.. i think the plugs in the harness are dirty and need to be cleaned.

edit: heck yeah.. just found one in stock at a store in chicago! i'll have the locker!

edit: heck yeah.. just found one in stock at a store in chicago! i'll have the locker!

Are going to have to put it in at the camp ground?

well.. when it gets here i figure i'll look at it and the instructions. the ones on the site are for an open diff only.
if i don't trust myself with it.. it will be with me at the campground.

if i don't trust myself with it.. it will be with me at the campground.

whether it's in the truck or not right!

you got it!
i'm looking forward to this one. finally get to meet a lot of folks from the board and beat the hell out of my truck.

OK since I didnt even know there was two threads about this Run. any one have a Total Head count.

I know for a fact these people are going:

ME
Randall (Mudd*****)
Michael
Gerald
Jasonb
JoshC and brother
Bionc Marsh.
Josh Adams

Am I missing any one.

Me.

Rick

Josh C's brother

Josh Adams maybe

Yeah me, but probably just for Saturday though, may be able to swing Sunday, but won't know til it gets closer.

patrick.. you can ride up with me if you want. doesn't look like my buddy is going again. (same guy that "couldn't" go last time). i'm not working that friday so i'll probably leave around lunch. i think its about 2.5 hrs.. but not sure.

josh a.. you ever get that fender fixed?

Sounds good man...i will be ready to go whenever...i will just make sure not to schedule anyone those days..I will have my new buffer by the time we get back so we can take care of all the scratches when we get back haha.

So what time is everyone planning on arriving at the camp ground? I'm going to try to leave at around 8ish friday morning. It's a 5-5.5 hour drive, just depends on how my heavy chevy pulls. Jason and i are going to get there around the same time and get his locker put in. I want to get there early enough to get my tent set up and my gear situated that way if people need help tweaking a few things then my hands will be free.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
I will have my new buffer by the time we get back so we can take care of all the scratches when we get back haha.

i'm worried that a buffer won't take care of the marks left by tellico.... :eek:

Kris, CoryL is going to come also, ment to tell you that earlier.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Confusing Tellico dates.

I will be going to Tellico the weekend of June 8th with the RRORC.

I have a bachelor's party that I am not supposed to know about going on the weekend of May 10th and can't go.

I might hit Attica in late May before the Tellico trip in June though.

Back