Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Mother's Day 2003 May 10th-12th

not sure about carolina... but i'll look for some georgia to bring up (i'm not a big drinker so i'm not good as a beer information guy) i'll try to bring something

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since you owe me one you HAVE to bring something, LOL

Originally posted by GJarrett
Since you owe me one you HAVE to bring something, LOL

:D i'll bring something!

Originally posted by GJarrett
Ewww.... weather.com says 60-30% chance of scattered and isolated thunderstorms/showers all week long, then 30% chance on the weekend.

It is still raining like crazy here....I have a feeling it is gonna be muddy as all hell. I dont know about yall, but I am about the most excited person in Ga, I really wanna see all these bad ass trucks that are gonna be there and its gonna be cool to be able to put a face with all these computer names.
Any last minute things that we will need? I can bring just about anything. I am gonna try to bring a tarp and a tent, I have a pup tent and a 5 person tent, I can bring either. I can also bring some air mattresses if yall want them, that way we wont have to sleep on the ground if it is raining. I will give you a call tommorow evening Jason and get all the loose ends taken care of and get a definate leaving time and see what I need to bring.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
but I am about the most excited person in Ga

not true! the most excited person is ME! you can be the second most excited person though. :D
we'll figure out the tent stuff tomorrow Patrick. talk to you then!

About the brew, the only thing I can think of, would be from deep in someone's back yard, and can probably run an Explorer for a while. J/K.

I will meet ya'll at the camp ground then!! I was just thinking that after I posted earlier.

Man I wish I was still in TN. Im stuck here in Hawaii, in the ARMY. I cant wait to get back to TN, and do some good fishin. I am from up around Knoxville, TN. I know about where you guys are going. Sounds fun!

Originally posted by JoshC
Any of you have winches?
Rick (Bionc Marsh) has a winch.

Yeah i knew Rick had a winch, i wasn't sure about anyone else. Might come in handy this weekend! haha

I finally got a trailer to use, i'll be pulling mine down. I've started to get my gear ready. My brother just got his 33" thornbirds mounted on his new AR 767's. I should be leaving around 9 in the morning and i have about an 8 hour drive, probably less.

i have a lot of stuff to do tonight! jeez...
gotta pack up, finish some stuff on the truck, get food, finalize directions, etc...
i'm bringing some firewood in hopes that rain isn't pounding us.

see you guys tomorrow afternoon!

Hey all you guys be careful driving up! And I will see ya'll on Sat. morning for breakfast!!! Who's cooking???:)

when

Gerald, when you leaving for Telico.

:bounce: About 3pm Friday (2pm your time).

Josh, cereal doesn't require cooking, LOL

I hope Kris, Michael, and Randall don't have any problems while they are staying in Columbus, GA.
My friend that lives there emailed me today saying that they are evacuating the residents near the Chattahoochee river.

I thought that winch question was directed to the Texans, sorry. I do have a winch, but we will need a cable ***** :D

I would be greatly indebted to anyone that can save me a tent spot (Gerald - hint). I could even pay with a homebrew (beer) or 3. ;)

Back