Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st

JoshC said:
Jason
2287S4200057-1.jpg

Geez Jason, not only do we have the same year, color, options (and similar lift) we have 3 of the same stickers on the back.. lol, i've got the flag, the AT sticker and had the W'04 sticker

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Flizzexxxeddd!!!

:p

Attachments

• flizzex.jpg
    flizzex.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 249

Matt how did you keep from falling out the door!!!! Just kidding that looks awesome!!!

Seatbelt :p I now have my tube doors on and they keep me in a little better.
David you definately need to get out to tellico, you would have a blast, its similar to windrock with more rocks.

Matt

My favorite pic of the day
2287S4200044-1.jpg

I love that picture. Is it okay if I include it in my own photo gallery? (giving you credit for the photo of course :) )

...And next time, would someone else besides Jason please spot me down that hill? I had a couple of feet either way I could have gone and he nailed me dead center on that dang rock :rolleyes:

..... But then again, the rock's not there anymore, so I guess it doesn't matter now :D

You can have any of the pictures of mine Gerald.

Troy, got the pictures in the mail today, great work! Glad to see you got some shots of those buggies that came down behind us at the river crossing. Josh if there is anyway possible, I would love to have a copy of the footage that you got. Chances are, your battery lasted longer than ours did :D

This has got to be the coolest picture out of them all :thumbsup:

Attachments

• rear window.jpg
    rear window.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 196

LOL, thats a KICKASS picture

Speaking of buggies..... :eek:

Attachments

• buggy1.jpg
    buggy1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 205
  • buggies.jpg
    buggies.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 210
  • buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 200

I think that guy in the blue buggy had a growth spurt after he built it...he is using his head as a roll cage for the roll cage. I cant imagine how many times he hit his temple on the cage that day, I am sure it hurt like a *******.

Thanks for the CD troy, tons of great pics.

Look at those TSL's all chopped up!

I sure wish I was there

Welcome fella's. Yea that guy either wasn't the brightest or he bought the blue buggy from someone else. Who knows but it was crazy that his head was out of the cage. I love that bronco. The blue one.

Limited Ex said:
Josh if there is anyway possible, I would love to have a copy of the footage that you got. Chances are, your battery lasted longer than ours did :D

Yeah i'll get it out sometimes, i'm down in FL right now for vacation. I do have the camera and my cable here with me, so i might be able to put it on this computer to get it ready to burn.

I have gotten all the pic's out. JUst everyone let me know when you get them. Thanks guys. I know Caleb has his.

Cool man, thanks Josh. Whenever you can is fine, I still am working on finding a way to get the video off my friends tape onto my computer. The camera he was using uses VHSC tapes, and the camcorder itself, from what I saw, only had the regular video output that you'd connect to a television. And once I figure that out, I am going to combine the footage and make one dvd of awesomeness :D

And thanks again for the pics Troy!

Got the pics the other day. Good job! That was a lot of pics. Thanks Troy. Can't wait to some of the videos!

Pics were awesome troy, THanks!!! Lower 2 pics look pretty good. I cant wait to see the video too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yall are all welcome just glad they turned out pretty decent. I am ready to get some of the videos up as well.

Back