Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st

man that's going to take forever, but here we go!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool man :D In some parts its like watching a slide show, but definitely better than nothing!

sweet!

Awesome video Josh. Really long :thumbsup:, all of the trucks look sweet. Didn't someone else say they had a video too??

Yeah I have video also, but am having issues trying to find a way to get the video off the VHSC tape to my computer...

i dowloaded the video... if i can get some time thursday on my day off im gonna add music to it and host t back up on a faster server.

That would be cool.

Glad you all like it. It's hard to get video with the stop and go driving we were doing. If i were up front and able to get out and video everyone going by it would have been better.

Maybe on our next run, we could have a designated camera man :rolleyes: Just one guy to run around and videotape everything, it would definitely be good exercise! ::cough cough patrick cough cough:: :D ;)

Limited Ex said:
Maybe on our next run, we could have a designated camera man :rolleyes: Just one guy to run around and videotape everything, it would definitely be good exercise! ::cough cough patrick cough cough:: :D ;)

haha, I suck at cameras, I dont know if you would like the videos, but it is worth a shot. Hopefully by this time in 2 years I will have something to drive up there at tellico, I just cant bring myself to take a 2 year old truck on trails like that.

I think its a pretty freaking sweet vid :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GaSouthern1 said:
haha, I suck at cameras, I dont know if you would like the videos, but it is worth a shot. Hopefully by this time in 2 years I will have something to drive up there at tellico, I just cant bring myself to take a 2 year old truck on trails like that.

Sounds like you already have a trail worthy vehicle judging by your sig. Looks like you could probably stomp most anything we saw out there :p

Hahahaha 2" clearance LOL

Great video Josh. I really liked the whole thing. Overall t was a oretty freaking awesome trip. By the way anyone know where I can get 2 waggy d44 front and rear? I really want to use those for my SAS instead of the d44 i have found with the Ox Gerald talked me out of that. Thanks Gerald. I would have been disappointted if I would have gotten that one.

i know where you could get a waggy d44 front. not sure why you'd want a rear though since the 8.8 is stronger. give me a few days and i'll get a price for you.

Why did u not decide to go with the OX 44 appx91? Keep the 8.8 and go with some type of 44 front. Ill pm u the link for the waggy 44 for sale, i think he wants under a grand for it but it is fully built big time.

Great vid! I wish there was more shots of Gerald and Jason though.

They were both in front of me all day, so that made it tough.

from what i hear Gerald was racing down the trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nissanboy said:
from what i hear Gerald was racing down the trails.

Are you kidding me?? He could have lapped us!

Twice!

Back