Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico: Nov 19th - 21st

nissanboy said:
from what i hear Gerald was racing down the trails.
I think he is too used to trying to keep up with Rick. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btw.. the bronco.. 22k :eek:

Gerald can change his name to Mario Andretti!!!!!!!

I finially just watched the vid, it was pertty good. :thumbsup:

nissanboy said:
from what i hear Gerald was racing down the trails.

NAH..... I just don't break so I don't have to stop all the time :p

Good video, thanks for taking the trouble to post it :)

not break stuff... you had the rack pull out from the frame....

I was wanting the width of the waggy 44. I know the 8.8 is alot stronger but a built waggy 44 will be as strong as a regular 8.8. I don't want to cut down the diffs. So I think it would look a lil funny with the waggy 44 and the 8.8. Spacers are kind of weak as well so not sure about those either. Yea a price would be good I am just looking to get some prices and possibly buy just depending on price and how good santa is to me.haha....Thanks guys.

nissanboy said:
not break stuff... you had the rack pull out from the frame....

LOL.... not on the trail, I just weaken stuff up enough to crack on me afterwards :D

Pfffffffft the reason Gerrald goes that fast is because hes IFS, nice cushy ride........I remember in Moab us TTB and solid axle guys had to keep reminding him on the Cb that there are actually bumps in those dirt roads......

I am downloading as we speak........

i still ride IFS style but damn.... i want it to last not fall apart on or off the trail

AspenX said:
I think he is too used to trying to keep up with Rick. ;)

My brother nailed it.... I drive really slowpoke compared to Rick. It's a bone-jarring pain trying to keep up with that rig.

I hope i can find one cheaper.

you want a waggy d44 front? i can find you one pretty easy. stock? built? etc.. shoot me a PM what you want and i'll get ya hooked up. :)

Look on the tennesseeoffroad.com. U can find any axle or axle combo for dirt cheap!!! I noticed one guy was selling a 44/60 combo for like 350 bucks. Look in the for sale section.

Back