jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
ok.. going with some guys from another board again up to tellico on the 28th of june. i'm only going for the saturday but they plan to camp out somewhere (primitive, not in a campground). i know the guy organizing the run and he is really cool. only 3 of us signed up so far.
hope some here can make it. i'm addicted to this place now and i've only been once.
my plan is to drive up sat morning and meet them at the pay station then go home after we get off the trails.

so who is up for it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man i wish i could come. I need to move down south a little ways so i could be closer. But i am in the middle. 8 hours to pargaon and tellico and about 6 from attica.

I'm tihnking about it but 8 hours is a little much for one day, plus I just got me a new job and don't want to ask off first thing. But I'll let you know.

hmmm, that would be a nice birthday present to myself:p, I'll have to think about it

might show up. can i ride with someone? i know my X will not make it but i'd love to ride around and see it. let me know.

travis.. those guys will likely ride both days. see man... your already addicted! muahahahaha (in an evil laugh voice)
congrats on the job! :chug:

muskrat.. wheelin is a good present for any occasion!

digger... i'm sure there will seats open somewhere. mine will likely be open b/c my friend that always says he's going to go always cancels. i'll also be putting together a north georgia run that is much more stocker/superstocker friendly around late july or early august.

josh.. yeah man you guys should just move closer to the trails!

June 28th sounds like it may be a good time for me. Tellico is around 4 hours away, so I would probably head up Friday at some point and come back saturday. Too soon to tell though if I can absolutely make it. I missed the first chance, and do NOT want to miss it again!
Digger, if I go, you are more than welcome to come with me, we just have to work on getting me acquainted with your parents!

yeah we should do dinner caleb! give me a call this weekend. i'm free this weekend and next.

I am free this weekend, but next weekend I'm camping :D

Like Limited said, I do NOT want to miss my second (and possibly last) chance.

I am hopefully applying for a summer job tomorrow, so I do not have any information on how that will work out yet.

I am definitely there if I'm not working.

However, I too will need to ride with someone. I don't think my baby could take Tellico :eek:

alright cool caleb. i'll give ya a call on friday. not free friday but i'm free sat. and sunday.

If ya'll do some easier trails i'll do them but noting like ya'll did in those sets of pictures! i got to be able to drive back home!

I'll through my name in the hat!! The guy that is gettin this trip together is a really cool guy. And get this, he wheels in an Old School Montero.

fc76cd69.jpg

yes.. and he will drive that sucker over anything and everything in front of him or at least try. its amazing that thing still has stuff underneath it.
hope you guys can make it. it's gonna be fun!

Originally posted by jasonb
yes.. and he will drive that sucker over anything and everything in front of him or at least try. its amazing that thing still has stuff underneath it.
hope you guys can make it. it's gonna be fun!

That kind of sounds like someone we were with last weekend.....Gerald!

the sad thing is that he makes gerald look calm and timid on the trail. :eek:

Jason, I have a question for you. As I said, I am NOT going to miss my last chance to go to Tellico, so I am going this time. Unfortunately, my parents are out of town that weekend, so I can only go for the day because I have to be back to take care of the dogs.

Now, my question is, since I wouldn't be able to drive my Ex on the trails anyway, can I get a ride up to Tellico with you? I think you already said someone else could ride the trails with you, but I was thinking it'd be smarter for one of us to drive up for the day than both of us.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, is there anyone with a spare seat open for the trails? :)

yeah you can ride up with me.

Damn, that was a quick response. Cool, thanks.

I'm going to be sending in my job application later today for a summer job, hopefully that will work out. If it does, I should know in a while if I actually can go to Tellico.

But my fingers are crossed!

if Limited Ex goes i'll be riding with him but i'll have my X there for all to see.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What about camping arrangements, or are they going to be the same as the first run at Tellico?
In other words, should the first thread about this run be referred to?

Back