Tellico run for 2003? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico run for 2003?

Dave, understood. However, I wont know anything until later when it comes to the new schedule. I really want to run some trails this year that have more than mud and sand.:redexp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problem, I have relatives that live pretty close to tellico, so I can go whenever, only about a 5 hour drive for me.

I might come to meet all of you guys but i won't wheel. mine would not make it and i know so if i go could i take front seat of someones X?

David,
Same thing I said last year!

I'm thinking I'm interested depending on how the dates go. There's the Carlisle All Ford Nationals on May 30- June 1st but after that it looks all good. My folks are actually looking at some property around Tellico (which would rock if I end up moving back to TN). I've got 35s that'll be here in a week and this weekend I'm regearing to 4.56s or 4.88s, so I should be able to keep up. Oh yeah, and I don't give a isht about body damage.

Originally posted by Mudd*****
I have spoken to the queen again, and she says that she is available the first or second week in May, and any time after the first week in June. So now I guess it just depends on when Michael's truck is back on the road.

Well, I could make the second weekend in May for sure (Mother's Day weekend). If someone wants to do a run in June I'll have to play it by ear and see if I can make it.

I'm still good for the second weekend too. Looking forward to it.

me too!

Me three (for second weekend in May)

Depending on when this is, and how much money i have i might be in. I really want to wheel somewhere other than paragon.

Finally got the gear, but won't be up there till June:mad:

Come on guys, let's just pick a date and go with it. We can even pick multiple dates and go more than once ;)

is this really hardcore? i noticed alec and digger said they couldnt do it and there trucks look pretty offroadable to me.

Gotta be 4 wheel drive, and at least 32's with L/S. There are like 2 trails that are mild, everything else is pretty serious, I have never been, that's just the impression I get after reading the post, and seeing pics.

ur exactyl right X-1. L/S makes it interesting.

Here's a link to the Flex board that has a video of tellico - it even has Cory's rig in it!

Link to video thread

You may have to register to view, not sure how Hank has it set up...

J

Just an update on my status.

Well the CNC.4x4 club is still going on April 1th weekend to Tellico.

BUt I will not be able to attend.

My jeep is not finished yet.
IE: 9" rear axle is in, but the 44 front is not completed.
and It does not look like it will be done in time.

So I am going to miss out on that run.
But I am hopefully going to be up for a nother run later in the year.

Ken C

...or even 1st?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, the 1st is tomorrow, that's kinda short notice. (And it's not a weekend :p )

Back