Tellico?

Josh Adams

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
Westminster, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ranger XLT
Hey guys, when are we gonna go back up to Tellico? Its gettin that time of year again. Anybody.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im ready to go but it will have to be after april 1st.... Im leading a group of new offroaders at Uwharrie so mabey end of april beginning of may.

I wanna go. Hopefully after spring break I can get some stuff I need before I go, so count me in for now. After the beginning of April is good.

Welcome back stranger! :)

Next weekend is the SFWDA Tellico cleanup event. I am trying to go to that one but I don't think I'll be able to make it.
I would possibly be up for a trip although I'd most likely be passenger with someone. What weekend you thinking about?

Passenger? Is the Sami not ready??

nowhere near ready. :(

I need about a month or 6 weeks and I will be ready. My SAS will be done and I will be done with work. I am game though. That will be first trip for the 60/44 swap.

jasonb said:
I would possibly be up for a trip although I'd most likely be passenger with someone.

What?

AND

josh adams said:
Is the Sami not ready??

What?

What are you thinking! LOL

my Explorer will likely not see anymore Tellico type trails. Its been de lockered and lift comes out next week. Smaller tires in the garage to go on it.

Samurai is the new trail rig although it seems like I'll never get it done because I keep spending the money for its parts on other stuff.

Not to get off topic but what are you doing with lift and locker?

Front locker sold. Lift sold. Rear locker still in and maybe try to sell if I can find the stock stuff.

Josh A .. when you thinking about the trip?

Probly sometime in May or April. I was just trying to spark interest and see what everyone else thought.

What are you gonna do with you spare parts that you have for trail repairs?

Alright thanks. If you are interested in selling the rear locker when the time come let me know.

Also, If I can get some 32's on by then or bigger I'm in. Ill go where I can, but I'd like to see some bigger rigs run some of the tough stuff up there.

I would be interested depending on the date.

I am in for sure. SAS will be done 2 weeks after easter. So I am in for anytime in may or april. Hope we can get a good turn out. Jason hope you get the sami ready as well.

I might be interested in going around may, i would like to go for a couple days too,

Matt

Last day of work is May 6th ~ I'll be in SC until May 11, summer classes start May 23rd. I'd be game for camping and running some mild trails. (still don't have those sliders Jason ;))

you don't NEED sliders for Tellico although your rockers would be happier if you had them. :D

Back