terrain management fault 2013 explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

terrain management fault 2013 explorer

engine42

Reaction score
City, State
Yarmouthport Ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 ford explorer
Good Afternoon,

In the middle of this blizzard while backing out of my yard the terrain management fault light and the service advance trac lights came on. These have never come on before and now the terrain dial doesn't work. Any ideas as to what might be the problem?? Is it safe to drive to the dealership?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had the same exact thing happen to me yesterday and was wondering if you received any information on whether it was ok to drive to the dealership?!?

Terrain Management System Fault

I am having the very same problem today in the middle of this snow mess. The Ant-Swerve is also off. I can find anything to turn them back on ,.,. So much for technology.
Dealer is not open.

I moved your thread to our 2011+ In Vehicle Technology (IVT) Sync, MFT - MyFord Touch subforum
[MENTION=181992]FordIVTteam[/MENTION] should take a look at this thread.

I moved your thread to our 2011+ In Vehicle Technology (IVT) Sync, MFT - MyFord Touch subforum
[MENTION=181992]FordIVTteam[/MENTION] should take a look at this thread.

Hey guys,

Please reach out to my colleagues [MENTION=157968]FordService[/MENTION]

This is more their speed. :)

Whitney

Back