Test drive a Ford Fusion, and Ford will give you a $50 gift card! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Test drive a Ford Fusion, and Ford will give you a $50 gift card!

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
A friend of mine sent me this link: http://myfordhq.rsc01.net/servlet/w....26f7be_7.2e.2ey.26zzEmoLnhhKnNRZFohmtHpsKJht
Here is what the page looks like:

Have your salesperson fill this out to get your $50 “I’ll use that for gas, thank you” Gift Card.

All fields required.

Mail to: Ford Program Headquarters, PO Box 234, Louisiana, MO 63353-9909

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test-drive offer valid 1/9/06-3/31/06 on the 2006 Ford Fusion. Available to U.S. residents only. This offer is only transferable within household. Ford Division reserves the right to substitute any offer for another item of equal or greater value. Only the original redemption form will be honored. Mechanical reproductions or facsimiles are not valid. Any incomplete or missing information will cause this redemption form to be invalid. Please keep a copy for your records. For complete details, see your local Ford Dealer. Only one test-drive per household. Please allow for 10-12 weeks delivery of gift card. Test-drive not required in Maryland. The Prepaid Card is issued by Bank of America, N.A and can not be used for pay at the pump transactions. The Prepaid Card has an expiration date of 18 months and any remaining balance is returned to Ford Motor Company. The Prepaid Card may be subject to fees depending upon when and how used, including a monthly fee equal to $2.50 per month beginning in the seventh month after issued. Gift card will expire 18 months from the date of issue. Once gift card is issued, balances may be viewed online at www.bankofamerica.com/giftcard or by calling Customer Services at 866-261-3596.

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
I didn't print this as a way of making spam on this website. I don't benefit in any way from this. I just thought that if somebody would be interested in this, they would have the information they need. Other people print EBay coupons here. Why would this be any different?

snocross1985

Explorer-less
Reaction score
City, State
Stratham, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
So is this the real deal?

BrooklynBay

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
I once got a card in the mail to go to a local Ford dealership. They didn't even ask me to test drive anything, and gave me a ratcheting screwdriver set in a plastic molded case. It had a lot of bits. I know it was a cheap thing, but the price was right. :thumbsup:

chriswells78

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Powell(Columbus), OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited
Come on Brooklyn, ya know ya wanna buy a new Fusion now that ya got some screwdrivers from them. Don't ya wanna get screwed? LOL :D Sign on the dotted line, to that $550 per month payment :eek: :p