Test Run... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Test Run...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been back for about 3 weeks now. I'll be here until mid July then back to ABQ again.

We should do a run. Some guys from WheelingArizona are up there at Florence right now, camping out until tomorrow. I wanted to go but I had to test my work first ;) .

Let's plan something. I'm on leave until after 4th of July weekend and then I'll be off on weekends. Andy (blaine122300) also got the itch to hit the trails.

-=DaemoN=- said:
Let's plan something. I'm on leave until after 4th of July weekend and then I'll be off on weekends. Andy (blaine122300) also got the itch to hit the trails.
That is true. I was planning on going out sometime this coming weekend. Are you gonna be free. I was planning on maybe doing Chivo falls.
Let me know

Andy

Of course I'm free, I don't have a job remember? :D
Does saturday morning sound good to you?

Dannyboy are you free?

No I work Saturdays (boat sales) but I'm free tomorrow and I need to test my truck before I go to Colorado in a couple weeks. Should I head down to Tucson?
How about a night run tonight!!!!

I won't be free tomorrow until after 2pm. I'm doing a night run at a bar tonight, ;) with my friends that just came back from the sandbox. Friday, I don't have any plans all day. Sorry!

Here are my plans...
Tomorrow, I am going to Breakers water park w/ my brother and mom and Stepdad.
Thursday, just spending time with my mom (And said above) before they head back to MN.
Friday I should be free
Saturday, well I have weekend duty, so there is no telling what I will have to do.
Sunday I am loosely planning a camping trip up to Mt. Lemmon and staying till Monday morning/afternoon.
If ya wanna go out Friday, that sounds good.

Andy

-=DaemoN=- said:
:chug: Friday!!!
Sounds good!!
I guess around 12 then?

I think my mom is leaving around 9 or 10, so once we say bye bye to them, I will be game!

Dannyboy, are you game, or do you have to sell boats on Friday?
I want to see that sweet rig of yours. I want to copy your radius arms, so I want to take a look at them.

12 sounds good!

-=DaemoN=- said:
12 sounds good!
Looks like we will have to go shopping tomorrow for some groceries. I will try and get it done by noon, or tonight. I will call you and we can get a meeting spot together. I was thinking of that Circle K on Tanque Verde about a mile from Reddington Road.

Any other Arizonans please feel free to join!!

Back