Testing.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Testing....

I am trying to attatch a picture here using my folder on my schools network as the hosting site for the picture. If it works, you'll see a pic of my explorer, if it doesn't work, then this will just be a stupic post. So here goes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my guess is that it doesn't recognize "ftp" as a viable web address....

OK just set up a cardomain page. Hopefully this works:

713997_1.jpg

how do i make it bigger?

nothere.jpg

Testing. There you go, I did that with imageshack and it took me approx 15 seconds from the time I opened the webpage to the time I hit submit here to get it done.

Please just use imageshack.

Ok heres from imageshack:

myX1foref.jpg

OK how do I make it smaller? (sorry robb my girlfriend didn't say either of those! :D )

well there went half my purpose for becoming elite...lol :(

You shouldn't become elite because you can upload pics, you should become elite because you use the site and should support it.

well how does everybody like the pic?

I guess I should list more about it.

Its a 92 sport 4x4 5-spd
104000 miles, runs like a champ
I've got a 2" lift and air intake waiting to go on (I'm at college right now)
Now if I could just get the "good-for-too-dang-many-years" wranglers to wear out I will get some procomp 31" A/Ts. I'm also hoping to swap to 4.10s BEFORE I get 31s because I already passionately hate the 3.27s and it will only get worse with bigger tires :eek: Hopefully over Christmas break I will be building a nice tube bumper and integrating the current grill guard.

Oh, and I OWN the truck itself and everything that has to do with it, including:

the gas in the tank,
the insurance policy covering it,
all repairs and all mods,

And I still have money left for a girlfriend!!! :D

No, I'd push the X of the nearest cliff if it came down to choosing between my GF or the X! :eek:

here's some pics from a flexing test we did a few weekends ago:

This is mine:
XFlex.jpg

and from the front:
Xflex2forposting.jpg

here's my brother's 92 Dakota:
Josh2.jpg

and here's my cousin's 95 cherokee:
Dave1forposting.jpg

Believe it or not, my explorer consistently out-flexed my cousins solid axle cherokee by about 4 inches up the ramp. We both have the same wheel base and the same size tires. I guess the TTB is better than solid axle for flexing in their stock forms... :thumbsup: :D

My brother's dak. beat my explorer by about 2 inches but that doesn't mean anything because his wheelbase is a good foot and half longer than mine..

Oh well, it was fun

That ramp doesnt look to safe..... :eek:

Also your sig was edited becuase it WAS longer than 6 lines, The 6 line limit is on a resolution of 800x600, it has to be no longer than 6 liens when viewed like that....

Yeah I agree, that ramp dosen't look that safe.....BTW: You blacked out your license plate in the last few pictures, but not the first one. Other than that, your Explorer looks good. I'm surprised there is no rust(that I can see) for you being up in Minnesota and Illinois.

Oh that ramp is plenty safe. We tested it by driving our trucks on it!!! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D

Actually it held up fine, didn't even make any weird noises.

I get it now, I was viewing it in 1024x768, thats why I thought my sig was within the limit

hehe I've got everyone fooled about the rust. Actually the paint is all bubbled around the fuel hatch, I'm thinking about trying to fix that myself. Last spring I hacked out all the rusted metal out of the rocker panels and did a bondo and herculiner job on them, it looks good and has held up great. That and I sanded the bumpers down to bare metal and did a rattle can job. They actually turned out really good. But I still want a tube bumper on the front.

Joey p. said:
You blacked out your license plate.

I'm surprised there is no rust(that I can see) for you being up in Minnesota and Illinois.

That's why you don't see any rust *snicker*

Sweet Sport! ;)

Jeff - :navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't want to do a body lift because it would make the nerf bars look goofy and the short throw shifter I want to get wont work with a body lift.

Yeah, i remember seeing your bumper for sale Xkid. If you lived closer I probably would have made you an offer on it. I really like the looks of it. I am planning on taking some ideas from it for when I build mine.

Back