Texas Heat Wave? Anyone?

Trckmagik

Ole Bag
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Celina, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
I dont know how many of you have heard of "Texas Heat Wave"? No its not the actuall heat here. This is a great car and truck show that is held every year in Austin, Tx. I was wondering if we could try and plan some kind of convoy to drive down there. I will be entering the show if my stereo is back in my truck by then. This is a great show. There are many things held all day long from: Car shows, Wet shirt contests, Burn outs, and much more. They also get this huge convoy of all the modified trucks and cars to make a chain which will go through all the downtown streets of Austin, Tx. This could be fun. There are also many bars in Austin to have some fun at after the shows for those of us who like to have a couple drinks. I think this could be fun. The Ranger club I am in should have a stand set up down there so I will have some more info soon. Lets get this going. There is everyones excuse to come down here to the Big state of Texas..

------------------
Brian Green
92 2wd Explorer w/
6 inch Suspension lift
92 2wd Ranger w/
5.5 inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Brian -

Is this "Heat Wave" car show something new? I went to UT from '84-'89 and never heard of it.

No--- I believe they have been doing it since late 79 to the early 80's. I think that last year was there 20th anniversary. It is lots of fun.

------------------
Brian Green
92 2wd Explorer w/
6 inch Suspension lift
92 2wd Ranger w/
5.5 inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

When is this event?

I am sorry for not giving the dates of the event. The dates are July 21st, 22nd, and the 23rd. Sorry guys/girls.

------------------
Brian Green
92 2wd Explorer w/
6 inch Suspension lift
92 2wd Ranger w/
5.5 inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

When is it I live just south of Austin.

------------------
Kris Guilbeaux
--
http://www.tisd.net/~guilbeau/explorer.html

I am sorry for not giving the dates of the event. The dates are July 21st, 22nd, and the 23rd. Sorry guys/girls.

------------------
Brian Green
92 2wd Explorer w/
6 inch Suspension lift
92 2wd Ranger w/
5.5 inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Back