Texas Offroad Run Gilmer, Tx | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Offroad Run Gilmer, Tx

Which weekend is bad for you Jamie?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry the 28th-3rd wont work..........

parents are gone 27th through 1st..........

Stupid Question:

Even if y'all are going another weekend are we still going the 15th of Feb?

March 8th & 9th

That's the same date I threw out a couple post ago, that weekend or any time after I'm in and so is a buddy of mine with and X as well. I'm ready just about any time next month.:D :D :D

Originally posted by Kris Guilbeaux
Hey Randall you working on Tuesday. I have to go to Houston. I was going to drop the Side view mirrors off for Amber's Explorer. It depends if I get my Navajo back by then or not, it is still in the Body Shop.

Yes, I will be at work on Tuesday, from 6-4, and at my other job from 4-10.

I think I will be doing the TX4WD.org Mega Run at Shiloh Ridge on Feb. 28th - Mar. 2nd.
It would be cool to see some other Explorer's out there.
I'm might make an pre-run up there on the 15th to check it out since I've never been there and don't want to be familiar with the terrain before the competition.

I played around at the Slabs last weekend with members from ORW. It was fun, but dang that sand was soft.
http://www.offroadworld.net/mygallery.asp?id=3603&album=7386

I'll probably be doing Devil's Den in March with ORW members.

Hey, I still need to know if we're doing this weekend, the 15th of February!

Randall, when would y'all be leaving and getting back to Houston?

Polly and I can do that weekend, it will just be a stretch.

I am Not sure how long it is going to be so I plan to take off for

Friday 7th - Monday 10th

MUDD*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 8th & 9th

I'm with ya buddy. I'm there. I guess we just meet at entrance of Gilmer??????????:D

Well we wouldn't be able to do that. If we miss all the lectures we can we could leave Galveston at 12 on Friday, and get back at 11am on Monday. Not missing class we could leave around 4-430 Friday and be back for 8am classes Monday.

We don't mind getting up really early Saturday morning and driving up then. And as long as we finish Sunday we should have enough time to get back. I'll just have to get some no-doze :rolleyes:

Cant make it on that date. I guess I will have to run w/ the J&&P guys on the next run.

i cant make it this weekend (Valentine's) or March 7-9. have to work.:( im off every other weekend, and now that i got the "Green Lantern" back together ill be at Gilmer alot.

BTW, as i stated in the Hot Springs thread, if you ever see this green early bronc at Gilmer, it will be me. it wont have the top, and has a cage now. flag me down, i would like to meet up with some guys from the board, even if it isnt a sceduled run. :)

Alec, there is no reason that you can't just meet us there whenever it is convenient for you. It is highly doubtful that I can get off of work before 4pm on Friday, but I will see what I can work out.

Well when you all figure it out let me know. anytime after march is good for me!

Originally posted by Johnstone
I think I will be doing the TX4WD.org Mega Run at Shiloh Ridge on Feb. 28th - Mar. 2nd.
It would be cool to see some other Explorer's out there.
I'm might make an pre-run up there on the 15th to check it out since I've never been there and don't want to be familiar with the terrain before the competition.

John, Shiloh Ridge is muddin' country. I'm more of a rockcrawler-type so I never went there. Just giving you a heads-up so you know what you will be doing there, and what you will be doing is serious mudding.

To mudd*****

YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by GJarrett
John, Shiloh Ridge is muddin' country. I'm more of a rockcrawler-type so I never went there. Just giving you a heads-up so you know what you will be doing there, and what you will be doing is serious mudding.
I thought Gilmer and Shiloh were similiar type places???
I prefer rockcrawler type terrain too, but what can you do when ya live in Texas? Ok ok, besides the Slabs.????

I don't have anything planned for March 8th and 9th, so I might be able to make this.

Back