• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Thanks Ford Customer Service!

dencan

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limited
I was having some of the typical issues with my 2011 Explorer - A pillar rattle, squeaky brakes, etc. When I called the dealer to make an appointment, they had not heard of any of these issues (it was before the TSB) but told me to bring it in so they could take a look. I had a feeling that "take a look" would mean "we don't know what you are talking about". To save myself some aggravation, I sent a note to Cory who handed my case over to a Ford Customer Service Rep. They were all over the dealer. When I got to the dealer they had already been contacted and were told what to do. When I was told the parts were on back order, Ford kept following up with the dealer to make sure they were addressing everything. At the end of the day, my issues were fixed (except the rain noise as the TSB was not yet out) and I am certain it was all due to Ford CS's involvement. I would highly recommend contacting Cory if you feel you aren't getting the right answers. The Ford CS team was fantastic - thanks everyone!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

deewan

Reaction score
City, State
Cedar Rapids, IA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer Limited
Good to hear of the great customer service that you had. It's calming to know that even if the dealership may not have the best customer service, Ford is willing to nudge the dealership in the right direction to help the owner/customer.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
That's great to hear. I think it's fantastic that Ford thinks enough of their customers, and our forum to provide support on this site to the new Explorer owners.:chug:

Last edited:

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
...I sent a note to Cory who handed my case over to a Ford Customer Service Rep. They were all over the dealer. When I got to the dealer they had already been contacted and were told what to do. When I was told the parts were on back order, Ford kept following up with the dealer to make sure they were addressing everything. At the end of the day, my issues were fixed (except the rain noise as the TSB was not yet out) and I am certain it was all due to Ford CS's involvement. I would highly recommend contacting Cory if you feel you aren't getting the right answers. The Ford CS team was fantastic - thanks everyone!
You’re very welcome, dencan! I’ll make sure they know how much you appreciate it. :)

Good to hear of the great customer service that you had...
That's great to hear. I think it's fantastic that Ford thinks enough of their customers, and our forum to provide support to the new Explorer owners.:chug:
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! :D

Cory