Thanks Guys/Gals Im off to F150 world, X for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanks Guys/Gals Im off to F150 world, X for sale

toad

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Blue Point, Ontario, CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
Hey all I just bought a 2001 F150 super crew 4X4 , So thanks to everyone for all the help and advice in fixing and modding my truck.
Great group here got to meet a few in person , will keep up and try to make some runs, Thanks to Rick and the mod,s for a great site , keep up the good work.
By the way the X is for sale asking $ 3000.00 CDN.
mods are in my sig. will post it in classifieds also.
4759newside.jpg

Ill check in now and then to see whats up.
Thanks, Todd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You'll have to check back now and then. We want some pics of you new rig too.:D

Even though Im new, I still wish you good luck with your new truck! And be sure to throw some pics this way when ya get em! Ya gonna do any lifting to it?

It's always sad to see one go, but you're off to bigger and better things. (At least in your mind :p ) :D

Hope it all goes well!

Hey Todd, sad to see your leaving the Explorer world, you will have to meet up with us at Silver Lake again this spring. How much is your truck in American Dollars?

Hey VairKing, Ill be watching for a silver lake run for sure. The truck is somewhere around 1900 U.S. I,m open to offers. Hope to see you in the spring.

well...take it easy toad. I'm sure we will meet up again somewhere. The f150 people are good people. So...whats wrong with the X?? Anything??

There's also www.f150online.com as well.... (wife has an 02 Explorer, I have an 02 F150 King Ranch Supercrew 4x4)

blah, stay away from f150online.com... I was there for years but fordtruckworld.com beats the crap out of it :). Happy to see someone else joining the F-150 ranks :).

Problem is that f150world is very slow when a number of folks get on...... (and yes, I have a cable modem)...

Hey Shaun the x is fine just getting a little old and I wanted more towing power for hauling the sleds up north. Ill be watching for Silver lake runs hope to see you there.
I,ve been crusing the F150 sites and fordtruckworld looks great,they even have a Ontario chapter, I met a couple of them along with Matt at Silver lake last year,but I did find it to be a tad slow(DSL). but they all seem to have good info, Ill post a Pic. when I get it home Ill pick it up monday with my post Daytona 500 hangover :)

Originally posted by toad
... the way the X is for sale asking $ 3000.00 CDN.
mods are in my sig. will post it in classifieds also.
Thanks, Todd

3,000.00 CDN, that's like what $425.oo US, Right? I will buy it! How much for shipping?

Seriously, Sorry to see you go! Good luck out there.

Re: Re: Thanks Guys/Gals Im off to F150 world, X for sale

Originally posted by Black Magic
3,000.00 CDN, that's like what $425.oo US, Right? I will buy it! How much for shipping?

Seriously, Sorry to see you go! Good luck out there.
LOL ,No it like $500 U.S.:D , Wait awhile and it may be down there:p $3.00 shipping one shoe box full of parts at a time;)
I,m gonna miss this place:chug:

Sorry to see a fellow Canadian leave......check in once in a while OK? :ca: :chug: :ca:

f150world.com is working on speeding up I swear! LOL. Actually the problem started when the ford truck world magazine hit the newstands, the growth of the site since the magazine was way beyond their expectations and he's been working like mad to upgrade the servers. Just as a comparison, routinely I see upwards of 1500-2500 users signed on at one time. Compare that to f150online.com or this site, where there are typically about 100-500 people signed on and you can see why it might be a bit slower :).

I too have been looking at F150s, But everything has to high of miles on it! Plus I need something with a little better gas mileage, 12 mpg is not making w/only a part time job:(

Back