Thanksgiving TruckHaven Pix

Klowns

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome pics! Wheres the ones of your truck in action?? How'd you bang up the fender?

Going over a bunch of really deep mogul type things is how I smashed my quarter panels. My tire is too big with the chrome part of the bumper there, and it got stuck and was making me stop completely, so I floored it and it flared em both out. No biggie since i'm gonna cut em anyway, just minor damage other wise. Had to take off my front bumper since it was rubbing too.

I didn't get any pix of my EX in action since I was driving, and my dad just sat in there with me.

It was really fun. I'll be going to more, whenever there are runs to be on.

Man it was a fun run even though I was only out for saturday. After loosing a bead and the cutting a sidewall my day kind of slowed down after that. But was fun riding with others after i parked my truck for the day. My cousin that was with me had a fun time as well. Ill let the others fill in the rest of the sories :D

Matt

Just looked at your pics. Nice ones. Mind if i use teh one with my ire in teh air as an avatar on a few different pages?

Matt

Sure use whatever you want.

sorry i can't type good descriptions my neighbor smash3ed my hand when he helped me take the tiki from the trailer... i'll probably lose 2 nails :( tiki is great though bill :)

Dave's roll:roll:

Attachments

• daveroll.jpg
    daveroll.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,330

Attachments

• mattroll2.jpg
    mattroll2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 496

Attachments

• matttire.jpg
    matttire.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 455

Attachments

• rickflex.jpg
    rickflex.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,380

Attachments

• rickflex2.jpg
    rickflex2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 431

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 427

Paul B's new coach.

Attachments

• coach.jpg
    coach.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 456

more to come it's hard working on the puter right now. thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

Looks like it was a good time. Ill have to make my way out there some time.

Poor DB-1!

I'm sure DB-1 [Dave] isn't smiling now... (edit by admin) This was a sad day... Dave, I bet you wished you had gone to that topless joint to get your pickup washed by those bikini dancers now! Huh!?! Take care, and I hope that Santa Claus brings you a new cab for your Ford Ranger!

crw_0810.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, we got back safely. The traffic through Palm Spring's on I-10 was the pit's, we avoided the 60 & the 91 freeway's and stayed on the 10 and had a clear sailing to the 57 freeway and home.

Thank's to everyone who help pull out the high center brand new motorhome the first day. Char has picture's of that one. Thank's to Klown's Dad and his F-250 diesel and my Explorer we management to pull it out not just once but 3 other time's. Had a great time!!! OUCH!!!! #$%*$ Rick on your finger. You almost did it when we were putting it on your trailer. Glad it got home safely. The tiki god's were with you. Looking forward to the Jan. run again. Hopefully I will have most of the bug's work out in the MH by then.

Back