The 2000 X is dead | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The 2000 X is dead

Here is what remains of my X. how did it happen? guy pulling out of his driveway decided to go at the last minute. I swerved he hit me in the rear which inturn sent me into the tree and flipped me. I walked out with a cut on the arm. The X

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sheesh,
not a pretty Ex.
Sorry it had to happen but cool you are doing well.

God-damn......that is a heck of an accident. I sure am glad to hear that you are okay. I do believe I'd have gotten out and beaten the living tar out of the guy if that had been my 2000 XLS. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's totaled?

Im sorry to hear about your car.....Om glad your ok....I think sence the other dude was at fault I see a v8 AWD XLT explorer in your future.....hahahaha but searously thats totaled what do you plan to get another????

That sucks to hear, but I am glad you are OK....

What was the other person driving?

=(

Ya she's dead.. pictures will never justify what it looks like in person. I'm looking to go bigger tho. New F150's,F250 or maybe like a 98 said and AWD v8

will you sell me your steering wheel.????

glad you are ok!

Holy Crap!

only a cut on the arm?

did the airbag go off?

......look at the photos :)

wow guy, that makes my stomach sink, glade ur alright though, is his insurence gona pick up the tab on the x?

Poor ex.

Good that your okay.

I hope his insurance does. they better! i still owe 9000 on it

oops didn't catch those last 2 photos :D

wow. im glad you are ok. looks horriable!! poor x though :(

Hey man that really sucks.......... glad you came walking out of it though.

Dude, I really hope you got out and beat the living $hit out of the moron for pulling out right in front of you. I know I would have. Glad your alright though.

Damn dude! I would have killed that guy.

Glad to hear that you're OK. You've got to be so defensive when you drive nowadays. You can't only watch the road, you have to watch sidewalks,driveways even overhead. Driving, requires your total concentration!

That was a nice looking truck, looks like a lot of time was spent to get it looking the way it did... What a bummer. :-( glad you are ok, nice to know the airbags work

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to hear of only minor injuries. I, personally, would have gone in pursuit though :thumbsup:

Back