The 2000 X is dead | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The 2000 X is dead

Here is what remains of my X. how did it happen? guy pulling out of his driveway decided to go at the last minute. I swerved he hit me in the rear which inturn sent me into the tree and flipped me. I walked out with a cut on the arm. The X

Sorry about the Ex and glad to hear you're ok. There is one funny thing about the last picture though. Obviously not your fault and nothing you could do about it getting hit and all but, the tree you hit has reflectors on it for people to see it and not hit it. You should send that picture to Jay Leno or something and put a little caption on it to try and get on Monday night headlines. Relfectors and all that bark gone from it. Again, glad to hear you're alright. Actually impressive only having a cut on the arm.

dude that sucks i know how you fell i have a wrecked x that i have to pick up the tab! so whose falt was it?

OUCH Jebus man.... I would probably cry like a little school boy if that happened to my baby...

That was a very nice looking truck too!!

Hopefully you get something out of it, Learn from it?, and Move on.

Sorry again, how was the other person's vehicle? Had it not been damaged too bad I think I'd have taken a baseball bat to their car AND their face, killed them, and said they died in the accident, that way they'd never know i did anything... yeah ok so that wont work i can dream cant I

Back