The 2004 TRUCKHAVEN Music Video | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The 2004 TRUCKHAVEN Music Video

yeah just imagine that the video sinks to the music:roll:

Stic-o: Maybe you can send me both files in less compressed formats on CD, and I'll compress them again. Trying to compress them twice isn't so pretty)

I'll see if I can get the second one in a higher format so it works right, Only one level makes it 71 mb and going to DVD goes to like 300-400mb or something stupid:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks awesome. too bad my sound is trashed.

Isn't that what I said last time?

Again I'm very impressed. Stic-o, want to make a movie about my life? It would be a very short video.

Again I'm very impressed. Stic-o, want to make a movie about my life? It would be a very short video

(Charlton Heston Voice) In the Begining EBInterceptor was born, he was a wee one, but later he grew up and bought a poluteing SUV! Soon it wiil be over! THE END!

:p

You summed it up better than I ever could! Maybe I should make a video for myself....it'll just be one picture of me and music in the background.

Back