The A/C blowing cold from right but left is hot | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

The A/C blowing cold from right but left is hot

mr_hamad

Reaction score
City, State
Jubail
Year, Model & Trim Level
Good day Every body,

I have problem with my Ford Explorer 2006 A/C. When I turn on the A/C. The A/C blowing cold air from right side but left side is hot, when I close the right side the cold air become from left but not cold enough like the right side.

<

engera

Reaction score
City, State
Muskego, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Limited
The only thing that comes to mind right away is if you have the Dual button on you A/C control panel, it may be malfunctioning. I know when that is set on my 07' there is a seperate temp control for the passenger side and maybe this is set or not working properly on yours.

That's all I got for now, good luck.

<

mr_hamad

Reaction score
City, State
Jubail
Year, Model & Trim Level
thank u Mr. Engera
actually I found ferion gas leak from tube fitting then i had repair it.
now the A/C working well.

thanks again.

<

NittanyLion

Reaction score
City, State
Washington, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Explorer
A/C Issue

I am having the same exact problem...And here I go showing my automotive ineptitude. I have also noticed a part connected to the drive belt that spins and then stops every 5 seconds or so. This occurs when I either have the cold defrost or the A/C on. I have stopped messing with it until I take it to the shop for fear of burning out the compressor or something else. I am wondering if this has something to do with the deer I nailed on my driver's front side in October....

<