~*The befor/after shots of my '98 EB Explorer!!!*~ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

~*The befor/after shots of my '98 EB Explorer!!!*~

~*The before/after shots of my '98 EB Explorer!!!*~

I removed most of the before pics off my website, so now I only have the after shots. I am sure you guys know what a '98 EB X looks like. I have one pic of the engine bay, that shows the front grill. So I will include that...

I painted it one day because I hated the dull gray/black look of the grill...

The only things I have done is added tinted windows to the front, window vents, bug deflector, small Western brush guard, and a set of Hella lights for the guard. Not much compared to you guys, but it is a start...

As for the Hella Lights for the guard, I will post them as soon as I get pics. I did not want to get a huge brush guard, I thought it would ruin the look of it...

Let me know what you think...

:cool:

Here is the only before pic...
SAVE0567.BMP

A shot from the front with the newly painted grill, just used some chrome spray paint...
http://groups.msn.com/My973000GTSL/1998eddiebauerfordexplorer.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=694

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks real clean. Mine hasn't looked like that since new.

Thanks for the compliment...

I am trying to get the other two pics to show up, my website is not working for me right now...:rolleyes: :D

O'well, I will figure it out...:p

For all your guys that use MSN to host your pics., If the address has a * in the address, it will not be able to post the picture.

if it does just give us the link.

Thanks for the tip...

I will work on it when I get home from work tonight!!! I tried to delete the entire thread because of the pics not showing up, but it would not let me do that either???

Thanks again for the tip Digger...;)

In the meantime you can click on the link in my sig or here is a link directly to the Explorer...http://groups.msn.com/My973000GTSL/1998eddiebauerfordexplorer.msnw

Here is a side shot that is working...
SAVE0535.BMP

Anytime man. i found that out the hard way.

Looks good Corwin!! Black tints with black paint is the best combo on any car.

Thanks '96EB...

Originally posted by '96explorereddiebauer
Looks good Corwin!! Black tints with black paint is the best combo on any car.

If you are wondering about the housing, I live on post, Fort Carson, in Officer Housing. The only thing I can say about it is that it is free, besides that, it is terrible...:)

Here is the pic with the new, as I call it mini guard, and I will post some pics of the hella lights when I take a new pic...
SAVE0574.BMP

A side shot...
SAVE0575.BMP

looks sweet!! i really like the safari bar in chrome (wonders if it'd be worth it to get a chrome one...nah)

Thanks...

I like your grill that is the same color at your X, nice touch...;)

thanks, i wanted somthing more...subtle i guess. i would have never thought of doing chrome like you did, but it makes sense with the chrome safari bar and all.

Back