The Big Run: Truckhaven Oct. 23-24th 2010 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Big Run: Truckhaven Oct. 23-24th 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bad news bears. This week's rain has pushed a test of mine to the right... right into the weekend that is.

I'll be working on Saturday. Sorry guys and gals...

I'll be showing up Friday afternoon and leaving Saturday after the big run. I still need to test out the "new" tent.

are you bringing your SCX? I plan on having mine

Pumpkin's on the trailer, wood is loaded, camper is loaded. Can't wait for tomorrow morning:bounce:

Is it worth bringing rain-soaked wood?

It may burn slow, but it should burn. Was it previously dried?

we can make smoke signals... hahaha

Ya it was dry before the recent rain. I'll just bring some, i'm sure it'll get used regardless.

Is there anyone still coming who hasn't been to Truck Haven before?

What time are we running Saturday? I'm trying to decide if I'm coming out there Friday night or Saturday morning. I'll be bringing my two daughters (7 and 9) so it would be better for me to only camp Saturday night.

We usually try to hit the trail at about 9am.

What time are we running Saturday? I'm trying to decide if I'm coming out there Friday night or Saturday morning. I'll be bringing my two daughters (7 and 9) so it would be better for me to only camp Saturday night.

Come Friday for the night run!

Van is packed, have ice in the freezer. .have food in the fridge cooling..

I have 10 hours of talk radio converting (whad ya know radio program).. I'm just about ready.. < 8 hours and I'm on the road (aiming for 7 hours)..

~Mark

...What time do you expect to arrive??

...Harley is just itchin to get out there and Explore all over...

...What time do you expect to arrive??

...Harley is just itchin to get out there and Explore all over...

Between 2 and 3 pm.. Its about an 8+ hour drive from the house depending on any oopsies.. Last time I had a trailer flat and spent 1.5 hours in Yuma.. since then I have put on 4 new tires on the trailer.. so I hope for no oopsies.

~Mark

...If all works out, we should be there waiting for you and Harley should be ready for a nap by then..:D

since then I have put on 4 new tires on the trailer.. so I hope for no oopsies.

I now have 4 different tires on the trailer:confused: I've been carrying two spares for a few years now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I now have 4 different tires on the trailer:confused: I've been carrying two spares for a few years now.

I need to start doing that. I'll another rim and need to figure where to put a 2nd spare on our tiny trailer..

Loading the Food into the cooler now.. running a little late.. Should be out of here in 30-40 minutes or so...

See all-y'all out there.

~Mark

Back