• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

The Dangers and Liberty-Taking Qualities of GM and Onstar-Your Next Big Brother

Charlie's_93EB

Cat 3 Hurricane Rated
Reaction score
City, State
Venice florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Eddie Bauer
ExplorerDMB said:
"ticket-by-mail" thing happening

-Drew

you are right it would be email,

2nd i was at a GM dealer (buddy looking for something, while the discount was going), and saw a wrecked 04-05 blazer with rims, tinted, and a flat stailite dish. So i walk up to it and saw 5-6 tvs inside, and a body guy came out and we statred BSing and he said they can put the last 10 minutes of driving including all of the above listed.

project92

Reaction score
City, State
missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
00E.B.,93 xlt 92 xlt
im with ya on this what about if you in a no no area ( abandon miltary base red light disctrict or known drug area) what keeps them (goverment officals) from using that agaisnt you? or better say there is a shooting at a club will they use your onstar and find out you was at the club and question you?

and better how many know your cell phone has GPS in it (since 9-11) ???? same sceinior apply's what stopp them from tracking you as you drive down the highway and give you a ticket some of this is good for abductions and getting lost but all it will take is a couple of bad apples and we could have alot of invasion of privacy!!!
I'll keep my 79 ford and 87 burb no eletronics no gps ;) ;) ;)

351wExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 sport
tell ya what i would do, i would "adjust" my speedo via cable gear or computer intelligince, whatever it is that says how fast you are going in the new cars, so 55 looks like 5mph.... goodbye speeding tickets.

this would be AMAZINGLY easy if you could just replace the speedo gear