The Ford order/build/deliver timeline. | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Ford order/build/deliver timeline.

Finally received an update today with estimated delivery date of March 25th.

Ordered January 22nd, so looking at 9 weeks if this date is accurate.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered on January 15th and this afternoon got a production date of March 21st. ETA to dealership is by the second week in April.

Hello everyone!

I just ordered a Magnetic 2016 Platinum! My dealer says it will arrive in about 6 weeks

Thanks! It says it's not available yet but I'll keep checking.

Got my sticker! I think it says that it'll be built by March 12 but my delivery date is March 23.

Got my sticker! I think it says that it'll be built by March 12 but my delivery date is March 23.
The build date should be firm but the delivery date may vary. My 2011 came by rail car to just outside of Toronto. Then by transport to the dealership East of Ottawa.

Peter

The build date should be firm but the delivery date may vary. My 2011 came by rail car to just outside of Toronto. Then by transport to the dealership East of Ottawa.

Peter

Thanks! I'm pretty excited!

Hello everyone!

I just ordered a Magnetic 2016 Platinum! My dealer says it will arrive in about 6 weeks

hey! I ordered my magnetic platinum on Feb 13th and the build date on it is march 15th, then depending on where you live, however long after that to get to your dealership. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the build timeline right now. I'm hoping its here before april 4th so I can still get the 60 at 0% deal.

hey! I ordered my magnetic platinum on Feb 13th and the build date on it is march 15th, then depending on where you live, however long after that to get to your dealership. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the build timeline right now. I'm hoping its here before april 4th so I can still get the 60 at 0% deal.

Congratulations! That is fast, I can't wait for mine to arrive.

I am new to the site. I ordered my Explorer XLT on January 29th and my dealer told me it was to be built week of March 7th......which is this week. I can't find any details about status of build and delivery. Any suggestions, not sure if it is because my order is for Canada.

I am new to the site. I ordered my Explorer XLT on January 29th and my dealer told me it was to be built week of March 7th......which is this week. I can't find any details about status of build and delivery. Any suggestions, not sure if it is because my order is for Canada.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Your dealer/salesperson should be able to obtain any info you need. The fact that the order is for Canada should have no bearing on this. You can try sending a PM to FordServiceCA, http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=233337 to see if they can help.

Peter

Order update: I ordered xSport on 1/22, just confirmed ETA is the week of 3/21 to Cincinnati Ohio Can't wait since it's 72 degrees and sunny...for now.

Order update: I ordered xSport on 1/22, just confirmed ETA is the week of 3/21 to Cincinnati Ohio Can't wait since it's 72 degrees and sunny...for now.

Do you know what your build date was?

Build date was March 3rd, six weeks after ordering with @8.5 weeks to deliver. I'll confirm back after it is in.

Alright so i have FINALY recieved my VIN# and the ETA is 21st of March. I ordered on Jan.12th, So i hope the ETA time is correct, also how long does the dealer need to keep it when it gets arrived, and what is there process they do with the vehicle before i pick it up??? Thanks guys i will post pics soon as i get to pick up my XLT 202A.

New orders

Build date was March 3rd, six weeks after ordering with @8.5 weeks to deliver. I'll confirm back after it is in.

Just came in, picked up today after 8.5 weeks and I must say what a RIDE!! This Sport ROCKS!!!!! Never in my wildest dreams would think the performance of the Twin puppies could deliver. All you doubters out there are either not authentic or just being blind to the obvious...this Sport is not only exciting to drive, it exudes confidence...yes there are always cons to this very mid priced vehicle however, I would dare anyone to compare the power, torque, brakes, steering and driver's experience with anything else out there. I've tested the Competition, Including the powerful V8's and again you must be totally anti FORD NOT to appreciate this vehicle.

I only wish the so called soccer moms had the same appreciation as I do. EcoBoost is here and I Love It!!

I just checked up on mine again. Build date of March 21, ETA to dealer the week of April 4. It was ordered on January 15.

Alright so i have FINALY recieved my VIN# and the ETA is 21st of March. I ordered on Jan.12th, So i hope the ETA time is correct, also how long does the dealer need to keep it when it gets arrived, and what is there process they do with the vehicle before i pick it up??? Thanks guys i will post pics soon as i get to pick up my XLT 202A.

Usually they will install any aftermarket accessories, remove packaging material, final inspection, give it a cleaning to go over it and see if there is anything not correct, dings etc. and fill it up with gas. Usually can be done in a day, but that also depends a little on tech availability.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just checked up on mine again. Build date of March 21, ETA to dealer the week of April 4. It was ordered on January 15.

73 from FN25

Peter

Back