The General | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The General

im gonna post this here seeing as this seems to be the right place .next weekend i am picking up a 92 x sport with a blown auto...it will be stripped down
and alot of it will be sold (check fs thread) and what we hope to end up with is a race truggy..i plan on doing fox 12 in travel shocks, 16 in springs custom rear 4-link..and im unsure but i might just swap the front to a solid dana 30 it all depends im only looking to put about 2 grand into the truck and seeing im in boston and photobucket isnt working right i only have this one pic for now
thegeneral-1.jpg

tell me what u think what u like and what u dont

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do it. like... now.

i have a couple of design pics i got bored and drew up in boston ones of the cage ones of the truck tell me what u think about the cage and if it needs more support

toughtruck2.jpg

fullgeneral.jpg

yea and im pretty sure the guy at the race shop would say the same...im thinking around the rear shock mount

Lookin good there!

so if things go right today i'll be picking the truck up and starting to strip it to the frame...i'll be sellin anything body up except for a few things like the pedals and what not so if u need anything tell me what and make an offer altho the interior is shot,but the seats and what not could be recovered if u have the skill...

edit:does anyone know if anyone sells exhaust flanges so u can make your own pipes? im gonna make funny car style headers

this is on hold i have the vehicle i just have to much **** going on my lil bro and sis have surgery my g/f just left me and im a full time maid/babysitter now

Back