The Juggernaut Lights.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Juggernaut Lights..

Well i thought i would share a couple pics i have of my lights. All the information on them, can be checked out in my build thread, in the link Listed in my signature below. i hope you enjoy.

These first two are before i added my front lights, on the mount i made.
lights6_zps6afde550.jpg

nightlights1_zps6fc5a471.jpg

frontbar1_zps21e29d43.jpg

frontbar2_zps92b26e15.jpg

frontbar3_zps4ab37e74.jpg

frontbar4_zps8b1c44a8.jpg

ok, I think i can see now.... LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, I really like that front bar. Very unique and original. I wanted a bull bar for lights, but I think something like that is simpler and more practical..
Looks good.

But that roof rack lighting system.. man, I wouldn't fit anywhere with height like that here.

DJ thanks. i actually have it lowered a bit from where it "could be". i did that to allow it to fit in my carport. i have exactly 7/8 of an inch clearance now. LOL so no fast approaches into the carport.

I can barely fit into parking garages in the city. And I'm like an inch or 2 lifted. If that..

In fact, I can't fit into the under ground parking lots in the city.
Anyway, make me a light bar for the front and ship it to me for Christmas! :D

oh yeah, i have like 3"s of lift, and parking garages are out of the question. even at the hospital, i could drop someone off at emergency, but i have to park out in the "back 40" not under the nice enclosed decks of the parking garage.

oh yeah, i have like 3"s of lift, and parking garages are out of the question. even at the hospital, i could drop someone off at emergency, but i have to park out in the "back 40" not under the nice enclosed decks of the parking garage.

I know how you feel. I'm like an inch from scraping my roof at a hospital garage.
That's why I haven't lifted anymore.

Roof lights are awesome, until you need to park in the city... I was down in Indy, visiting some friends, I was able to use one of my Friends apartments, because he was on the east coast drag racing for the weekend, he had a garage, and I was happy to use it, since parallel parking my Explorer is not so easy. Regardless had to have my buddys sit on the back bumper to fit into the garage, be I fit just barely, lol.

Back