The king lives on!!!! WARNING gorry pics!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The king lives on!!!! WARNING gorry pics!!!!

Well on Dec. 4th I hurt my knee playing basketball. Kinda buckled sideways and immediately swelled up. Limped on it for a week before seein the doc. Sent me in for X-rays and then a week later an MRI. X-ray showed nothing bad but the MRI showed a defict behind my knee cap and alot of fluid around my cartlidge. I tried cortazone shots with no luck. The swelling went away but the pain always came back. Saw the doc again last thursday and we decided on a arthoscopy with a lateral release. So pretty much he goes in there and looks around my entire knee with a camera and then cuts some tissue on the right side of my knee cap to get it to line up right again. Surgery was yesterday. He did all that but I guess(they told me this stuff right when I woke after surgery so I wasn't actually all there) when he got in there, there was chunks of something floating around my knee. So a 45 minute surgery lasted almost 2 hours. I got to have a draining bag in my knee since surgery and had to pull it out 15 minutes ago. So heres the pics.

My last warning for the people that get ecky easy!!!!

Attachments

• surgerypics.jpg
    surgerypics.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 807

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heres it being pulled out. The white strip of tape shows how far it was in me. Beleive me.......this is pain I wish on no one!!!! :(

Attachments

• surgerypics 001.jpg
    surgerypics 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 766
  • surgerypics 002.jpg
    surgerypics 002.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 753
  • surgerypics 003.jpg
    surgerypics 003.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 761

haha now thats pretty sick :confused:

ewwwwww..... glad all is better... well better than the pain....

Its kinda weird. Now that its out I actually feel alittle relief. Not much but alittle.

Man...you should of gave us a warning about the crappy tattoo and not the gore :D

That sucks hope you feel better tho.

Yeah gettin a tat and then a sun burn is a bad idea. :)

Oh gross... this is the exact reason why I didn't want to be a doctor. :p

Got to take the brace off again today. Felt good for awhile until I noticed the difference in my knees. Still pretty swollen for 4 days after surgery. I was hoping to be out of the brace by now and walkin.

Can you guys see the difference???? :D

Attachments

• surgerypics 009.jpg
    surgerypics 009.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 617

ewww. Your knee is pregnant and I think it's having twins.

That's seems like a lot of tube to be in the knee! Should have yanked it out quickly, like taking off a band-aid

EBInterceptor said:
That's seems like a lot of tube to be in the knee! Should have yanked it out quickly, like taking off a band-aid

Ya know thats what I thought but the nurse warned me to just do it at a steady up beat yank. Still hurt like a ****!!! :D

And yes I think I'm getting a third knee to. Certainly feels like it. :)

Hehe, you shaved your leg, girly man... :D

MyExpWork said:
Hehe, you shaved your leg, girly man... :D

Yeah yeah I know. They actually wanted to shave me. I refused so they just buzzed me. The only time I shave is for tats and thats it. :)

Is that a branded #3 on your left leg? Whats it signify?

Oh no thats purple marker. Before surgery they had me write on my legs. "No" on my left leg and "yes" on my right leg. Guess thats what they do. Kinda made me nervous when the nurse asked me to do that. :)

I can't believe you picked the proper leg to write YES on LMAO! ;)

Back