• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
my gas tank is one inch above the ground when lowered im going to have to get a fuel cell so I wont explode.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

oplitic

Reaction score
City, State
Deering, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mounty
bro whats up w/ the blk spray paint?!
I'm in the middle of shaving things. Took all the plastic molding off the sides, shaved the rear wiper, removed the plastic reflector that went all the way across the back and filled in the holes from the clips, smoothed the mercury logo above the license plate, removing some body lines, roof rack will bo gone this weekend and holes filled in, etc. etc. lol this list keeps getting bigger.

only pic I can find that shows what I'm talking about at the moment.

Edit:

It's sprayed above my wheel wells cause there was some rust I had to fix. This all started from me getting rear ended. Figured it was the perfect opportunity to do it. lol

dukexv

Reaction score
Hey I want to lower my Ford Explorer, I want it to end up looking like the first picture of the white Explorer. I was wondering whats the price range and if theres a way I could do it myself and how much would it cost if I just bought the parts. Also what parts would I need to buy?

ghoster

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island , NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hey I want to lower my Ford Explorer, I want it to end up looking like the first picture of the white Explorer. I was wondering whats the price range and if theres a way I could do it myself and how much would it cost if I just bought the parts. Also what parts would I need to buy?
would be helpful if we knew what yr explorer u had:D:thumbsup:

cruisincali

Reaction score
City, State
costa mesa ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 xlt
Well I have a complete air setup. Make sure you get the right weight capacity for the bags, cause the truck is heavy. You can buy the parts your self and have someone with installation. It is a pretty penny though. Im riding on Firestones they are tough and last a long time. Im in the middle of shaving mine also.

LiLYeLL

Reaction score
City, State
endwell ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 sport
well,

here's mine.. it's low.. but still sits high on 20's

oplitic

Reaction score
City, State
Deering, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mounty

MountainRanger

Reaction score
City, State
Boiling Springs, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Custom
It really isn't an explorer but this is my 2003 Ranger which is the same susp setup as the explorer.

september15020.jpg

Copyofseptember15030.jpg

LiLYeLL

Reaction score
City, State
endwell ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 sport
So it's an old pic? Got any new ones wiht the 4" drop?
yep, its an old pic. its the only pic I have right now... trucks currently off the road. I'll post a few new ones once I can pull it out of storage.. should hopefully be this week. Can't wait to break in the fresh rebuild.

oplitic

Reaction score
City, State
Deering, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mounty
yep, its an old pic. its the only pic I have right now... trucks currently off the road. I'll post a few new ones once I can pull it out of storage.. should hopefully be this week. Can't wait to break in the fresh rebuild.
nice. wanna see how it looks. I'm trying to think of colors for the merc in the spring. with drop and 20's

scruff

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited chassis only
cruisincali, have you got any pictures of your Ex with one of the front wheels off ? I'd love to see how the bags fit under there, or at least how you did it.
You used shorter shocks, or just not running any ?

phatx

Reaction score
City, State
Melbourne, Victoria
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XL

slammed x

Reaction score
City, State
Hartselle, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport

this is low foreal! just bags no body drop!

98goldexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Pine Bluff, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
ill take pics of my static dropped one tomorrow......but i need to lower it more

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X lowest possible height with 20s(pics) Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 15
C Lowering my 91 explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
J Finally lowered my explorer! Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 30
S Body kit for a 2002 Explorer Sport? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
B Lower explorer? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
S Lowering 2000 explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 2
P Best way to lower my explorer?? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
B what i want my 03 Explorer to look like Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
N Lowering 04 Explorer 4x4 Wagon Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
1 What shocks are good for a lowered explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
1 Airbagit.com kits??? Should i bag my explorer or my ranger? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
L Lowering a 2007 Explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
J 98 explorer sport lowering blocks question Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
C i want to lower my 92 explorer with 20inch rims but idont want the front to butterfly Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
9 I want to lower my Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
C Best way to lower a 2000 Explorer? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 7
E looking to lower a 02 explorer sport Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 2
J Lowering my Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 6
2 Dropping an 01 Explorer Sport. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
A Lowering Explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
9 How do I lower my 1994 Eddie Bauer Explorer? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
F I'm looking to drop my 94 Explorer Sport 2WD. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
O Lowering my 99 Sport Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 2
S Drop my Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 8
R please help! lowering 06 explorer/mountaineer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
X Explorer lower on 22s. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 19
I Trying to lower my 93 explorer eddie bauer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
T Bagged 2002 Ford explorer sport Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0
S Custom Explorer Chassis Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 124
D Lowering first Gen Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 28
O Lowering 2003 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 5
C Lower Explorer. Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 5
F Air Suspension -Slamming an Explorer- Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 26
R Drop on explorer/ranger? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 3
S Is there a market for explorer control arms? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 6
Turdle Lowering a 95-01 ( torsion bar front) explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 8
A Keeping the 99 5.0 explorer. Going to mod it. Need some help Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
K questions about how to get the front end down further(lowered explorer) Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 4
M Eibach ProKit on 3rd Gen Explorer (2004) Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 5
C Lowering kit for 2000 4wd explorer limited? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 6
I Bolt in notch for Explorer? Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
R 91 explorer drop beams Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 5
oplitic How to: Install camber adjusters 2nd Gen Explorer - Fixing a lowered X's alignment Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 23
M Lowering my '99 Explorer Sport Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
B How to lower my 2001 Explorer Sport 2dr Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 7
J lowering kit for 91-94 explorer sport Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 7
B 92 explorer on 22's Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 10
E Lowering The Front Of A 2000 Explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 1
S Lowering Kits for AWD Explorer? (was need help) Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 2
K new member--dropping my explorer Lowered Explorer - Ranger Suspension Tech 0