• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

The New 2007 Expedition

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT

This fall ford will introduce a all new Expedition. There will be two versions a standard Expedition like we have now, a "EL" which stands for "Extended Lenth" This will have a 12" longer wheelbase, and a 14.8" longer body length. This will allow for 130.8 cu ft. of cargo space. 24 more then the standard Expedition.

The New Suv will feature the 5.4 Triton power plant and a all new 6-speed Auto with 2 overdrive gears, for better fuel economy.

Read more about it Here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

ExplorerDMB

Moderator/Technician
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Acura TL
tail end looks like an explorer and the front looks similar to a superduty (the first picture). Very cool - I like the 2 gear-option overdrive...that sounds very interesting. :thumbsup:

SkanlaxJMO

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
hmm that 2 gear overdrive does sound inteesting....like a 7 speed?
At least ford now got it right to put tow hooks on there trucks and Suv's

celly

disturber of the peace
Reaction score
City, State
calgary
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 eb 5.0 awd
Sure that's not an Explorer? Sure looks like one (and I'm not a big fan of the new ones).

Definitely better looking than Navigator.

edward1985

Reaction score
City, State
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT, 4x4
i want one!!!! why dont they export these to australia.. i might come over there to the usa one day, order myself one of these modify the heck out of it and export it back home to aussie... one mean truck i must say

Nate1

All 4 wheels locked
Reaction score
City, State
Gainesville/Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 FZJ-80
Hate the steering wheel, everything else looks good!