Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
expedition_10.jpg

This fall ford will introduce a all new Expedition. There will be two versions a standard Expedition like we have now, a "EL" which stands for "Extended Lenth" This will have a 12" longer wheelbase, and a 14.8" longer body length. This will allow for 130.8 cu ft. of cargo space. 24 more then the standard Expedition.

expedition_11.jpg

The New Suv will feature the 5.4 Triton power plant and a all new 6-speed Auto with 2 overdrive gears, for better fuel economy.

expedition_12.jpg

expedition_1.jpg

expedition_19.jpg

Read more about it Here

expedition_22.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

tail end looks like an explorer and the front looks similar to a superduty (the first picture). Very cool - I like the 2 gear-option overdrive...that sounds very interesting. :thumbsup:

hmm that 2 gear overdrive does sound inteesting....like a 7 speed?
At least ford now got it right to put tow hooks on there trucks and Suv's

Sure that's not an Explorer? Sure looks like one (and I'm not a big fan of the new ones).

Definitely better looking than Navigator.

i want one!!!! why dont they export these to australia.. i might come over there to the usa one day, order myself one of these modify the heck out of it and export it back home to aussie... one mean truck i must say

Hate the steering wheel, everything else looks good!

Back