The new family suv | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The new family suv

We have outgrown our 99 Mustang. It was time for 4x4 since we live out in the sticks.

Attachments

• Picture 2311.jpg
    Picture 2311.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Picture 2579.jpg
    Picture 2579.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 2706.jpg
    Picture 2706.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Picture 2711.jpg
    Picture 2711.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 256

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2nd picture is my girls at the Christmas parade.
3rd picture was a sad attempt at a 2" lift. The camber was so far off, I had to pull it off.
4th picture shows the newer tires. We needed them earlier in the week for our wheelin trip.

Well It went back to factory height. I sold our Mustang (sad) and paid bills and got a Rough Country 4" lift. As soon as I get it on I will get some more picts up. I am saving for tires too. I need better than the touring tires on it.

My first truck was a baby blue BII. I sold it to my neighbor and now it just sits. I wanna buy it back! Can't wait to see how it will look with a lift.

Its going up and I droppped our S10. I can't wait to get it done. The garage needs a quick clean and I am trying to finish up a few more of those I am almost done projects( and save a few more $$$). I know i will still need a few $$ to finish it. I hope I don't need to screw with driveshafts.

put some fiberglass on it and tuck some fatty tires on that bad boy. My buddy has one with I think 35's but it was only lifted a tinny bit looks cool and it handles freakin great.

I think the fm145 blew up. I replaced it with the tk5 out of my 83 ranger( rip). It runs well now. I was worried but it all worked out well.

Back