The POSITIVE Thread! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

The POSITIVE Thread!

Haggard

Reaction score
City, State
Van Isle BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
I lounged around and watched Trucks!, cleaned my truck (YAY new wheels :D) and now I'm watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
gonna go to bed here soon after working all weekend, sleep to about 4:00, wake up and fire up the grill. grab a beer and a steak out of the 'fridge, slap the wife on the @ss, and enjoy life.

feels damn good to be an American on a day like today. the sun is shining, the yard needs mowing, the dogs are biting/chewing/slobering on each other and ive got a 30 pac in the garage and 2 t-bones marinating as i type this.

cheers to you all. :chug:

02XSport

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Toyota 4Runner SE V8
well, yesterday I turned 21!!! :chug: so Happy Birthday to me!!! Saturday night I went to a local sports bar/grill and right at midnight, I started drinking shot after shot...and I don't remember the rest of the night, but I'm sure it was fun!!! :D

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
i get to goof off at work because i have nothing to do! well.. not sure that's positive...

my oldest dog (almost 2 yrs) got its AKC canine good citizen certificate.

i got some mulch from home depot and they gave me 2 extra bags b/c we lost count.

i'm going wheeling again first weekend in april

woodychitwn

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited
Had an awesome party at my place on Saturday. And since I'm getting older, I don't mind that it ended so early (2.30am). Some friends were heading off to the bars afterwards, but I got to pass out, which was nice. Then Sunday, I got woken up so we could race to Best Buy and grab the new Game Boy Advance SP, which is awesome! And I think it was my first enjoyable trip to Best Buy in a long time. Since we got there before they opened, there was parking (a rarity at the local downtown Best Buy) and very little traffic. So, it was a good week-end.

Lifted95X

The Xplorer U Luv to H8
Reaction score
City, State
EASTPOINTE, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4.6 Mounty
I get my lift on this coming up weekend!!!

Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Saturday I played with the "little helpers" and then that night I went to the Zwan Concert at the Pagient here in STL. Awesome concert!

Sunday the little helpers and I started getting my truck back together for spring/summer.

The weater is beautyful and summer is commin'!

:usa: PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! :usa:

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
Great idea Robb.

woodychitwn

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited
Originally posted by Black Magic
I went to the Zwan Concert at the Pagient here in STL. Awesome concert!

The boyfriend went to a local Zwan concert and said they're amazing live. Two-weekends ago, the theatre three blocks from me had the street blocked off, and Zwan's name on the billboard, I was exctied, thinking they were coming back to town, turned out they were just shooting a video. I was going to join in, thinking that with my green hair, I would have stood out, but I didn't want to wait around all day.

cdsl227

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLT
I was off Friday, Saturday, Sunday- and here it is Monday- and guess what!! I'm OFF AGAIN!!!

Gee, being a salaried employee is great!! No work- means no work!!! And I still get paid! Too Kewl!!! :D

unclemeat

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
I have over 15,000 friends.

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
I'm gonna get a nice big loan. Now I know that doesn't seem positive, but I get to spend it all next week.:D

Maranda

Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Aviator 93Sport 99 PSD
We have been blessed, all in one month, with healthy kids for once LOL, a new house, and 2 new (used) vehicles. We have family from Kansas staying with us this week. We have jobs and even better, bosses who are as good as bosses can be. My 5 year old wrote a whole sentence by herself last week. I have friends who keep in touch with me. I can be happy spending a weekend looking at model homes and having a hot dog from Home Depot afterwards. LOL The sun is out today. I'm not at odds with anyone. I can still find good things to read on this board. :)

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
It was 75 degrees here today and the last bit of the 15 foot mounds of snow from the winter melted into nothing this afternoon!

Robb

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
I went to go take a nap last night at 7:00...................didn't get up til 7:30 this morning!!!:D

Robb

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
:D Just felt like this needed a bump! :D

A couple of members here need to sit back and think happy thoughts for awhile or something. Calm Down!

Went through my check book today and I was WAY off, but for once, it was to my benefit! :)

If the weather clears up tommorrow......might go do a little skiing. BRRRRRRR!

You Guys Have A Good Friday!! (no pun intended;) )

Stephen

Moderator In Memoriam
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited
Great idea Robb!

My wife and I have reservations at our favorite restaurant tonight, really looking forward to it. I've been in negotiations to hire a new salesman over from one of our competitors, and today he finally gave me confirmation that he'd be coming over.

All in all shaping up to be a good day.

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
hmm... I was able to snag myself a 4 day weekend, so instead of class today, I was able to work on the Mountaineer! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: No matter how hard the job is on the truck, it's way better then chemistry or calculus.

Nothing like hitting those rear rotors with a BFH!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
I played one of the best rounds of golf that I have played in a while and shot 5 over...and i got to play with my dad so that was good. And tommorow I get to go put the jet ski in the water and chill at the lake and fool with the golf cart, so that is gonna be a good time...the only thing is that when Monday rolls around it is back to school and on to Finals...that sucks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

XplorerKid

Rolling on 37"s
Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Xplorer
I get my wheels mounted tommorow at 10:30 AM

also i got a new H/U today ( but that happened becuz of a bad thing) but i liek the new one better so thats good:D

PEACE