The POSITIVE Thread! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

The POSITIVE Thread!

davesexplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Central PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F350 7.3
well, I have an explorer again, a job, and a loud stereo... so I guess thats good...?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nak4af

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bellevue, Nebraska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
I'm a DADDY!! For over 4 weeks now. Best feeling in the world.

Check my thread!

TexasX03

Reaction score
City, State
Plano, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT
I got to hold my youngest grandson for the first time this past weekend. He was born 15 weeks premature, weighed 1 lb. 6 oz. and for a while things looked pretty grim. We almost lost him and my daughter. After 15 weeks in the NICU, he is now 6 lbs. 2 oz. and nearly ready to go home. He'll have some problems his entire life, but for the most part he'll be alright. My daughter is doing very well, too!

Perry

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Loveland Co.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
You have to LOVE this thread!!!!!

Seems like all you hear is the bad stuff anymore that goes on in the world. The news seems to always show the bad stuff, the newspaper the same but it's good to hear how little things can make a persons day.
As some of you might know Teri & I went thru some hard times but now we are getting along better then we have in a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG TIME and it's funny how when two people get a long how much more fun it is being married. The biggest thing I have learned is even after your married it takes work and don't fall into a rut.
Two weekends ago we went wheeling and my cousins went with and when we got home they emailed us and said how much fun it is being around Patrick (14 year old son) because he is such a good kid. I don't know what we did but I am thankful our family is close (including my folks) and that we can do things as a family and have fun.

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
I just got off work. WOOHOO!!! Im going to surf the forum for about another 20 minutes, go crawl into bed, grab my wife's breast while she's asleep, and then go to sleep myself.

Im happy. :)

DocVijay

Meow
Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 2WD
nak4af said:
I'm a DADDY!! For over 4 weeks now. Best feeling in the world.[/URL]

My little girl, Hannah, was born on Monday. This is our second one, and it feels even better!

rfuree11

Official Bikini Inspector
Reaction score
City, State
Boston
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 WRX Limited
i started classes yesterday and all of my classes are great...i'm taking american sign language for one of them, my teacher is deaf and mute and the class is completely interactive with fellow students....there are 15 people in the class, 3 are guys and the majority of the girls are wicked hot :D

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
DocVijay said:
My little girl, Hannah, was born on Monday. This is our second one, and it feels even better!

Congrats Bjorn......now where are the pics of the little sweetheart :)

Being a parent is one of the most rewarding jobs in your life. Robb, I can't wait to see pics of you and your firstborn, I've checked out threads from new fathers and all I see in every father's face is a happy, contented look of love in their eyes. :)

I miss mine being that young, it's hard to believe that my youngest will be twelve in January and my oldest twenty in March......where has the time gone? :)